FS: Memphis Mojos, Price Drop

Finally decided to sell some things to buy more things.

Ive got some Memphis mojo 12s, dual 4 ohm, actual is like 3.3ohms per coil. Ive probably used them for about 2 months

250 +shipping each

400 +shipping for both.

Then I have 3 Sundown E8's [sold]

40 shipped each

shipping will be ups.

PB100256.jpg

]

MORE

Alpine PDX 5 [sold]

rated 75 x 4 and 300 for the sub channel

4 ohms x 4 and 4 or 2 ohms for sub both 300 watts

actual power on birth sheet is a little over 100x 4 and 367 for the sub

a little bad news on the 8's, Its been a while since i took them out of the box and i finally did.

One 8 has the spider and cone wripped apart.

the other 3 have some spots where it looks like the glue holding the spiders to the coils are pealing in certains spots. They seem to still hold fine on those three though.

a little bad news on the 8's, Its been a while since i took them out of the box and i finally did.

One 8 has the spider and cone wripped apart.

the other 3 have some spots where it looks like the glue holding the spiders to the coils are pealing in certains spots. They seem to still hold fine on those three though.

Ill adjust the price on them after is see if there is any mechanical issues with the remaining 3. prices will be lowered regardless though, so shoot out any offers.

Lookin at the 8's coils it looks to me just mechanical reasons for the glue pealing. Theyve been used as my home theater setup and i know its been played below tuning.

Im goin to get some good epoxy and glue them back to up. price edit in the first post

Whats up with that Audiopulse? Is that for sale? If the E8's were all good i would trade you for a DD3512.

04 Chrysler Sebring

Stinger

C&D Technologies

Alpine

Infinity/cdt

Zapco

TC Sounds custom subs

Archived