DC Sound Lab

mikes youtube vid

The org is tbp and really thor you think it wouldn't be easier than the caddy I figured if I used quarter wave theory it would because if I use it in the caddy it ends up being 26 hertz plus less cabin space to pressurize and if iam incorrect please let me know what trunk car you would suggest then I will be running 4 powerbass 5000s and have not decided on sub configuration yet.

TEAM GROUNDPOUNDERS INC.

156.5 OUT THE TRUNK OF A 95 CADDY

W/1 SUB & 2AMPs

score done on a termlab mic in the kick

on the dash sealed was 154

groundpounders-sig-1.jpg

To all those who think its gonna be easier to get a 160 out of a civic trunk...... ROFLMAO!!! Theres a reason it hasnt been done yet. :)

I just figured since the cabin is about half the size it would be easier. calm down buddy :01nocomment8so:

The org is tbp and really thor you think it wouldn't be easier than the caddy I figured if I used quarter wave theory it would because if I use it in the caddy it ends up being 26 hertz plus less cabin space to pressurize and if iam incorrect please let me know what trunk car you would suggest then I will be running 4 powerbass 5000s and have not decided on sub configuration yet.

You seem to be doing just fine without my help. LOL Seriously though the civic is gonna be short on space for amps, 4 5k's take alot of space, batts, box etc..

I'd love to learn more about this quarter wave theory though. I'm a tard in that aspect for sure.