DC Sound Lab

mikes youtube vid

You seem to be doing just fine without my help. LOL Seriously though the civic is gonna be short on space for amps, 4 5k's take alot of space, batts, box etc..

I'd love to learn more about this quarter wave theory though. I'm a tard in that aspect for sure.

Thor I dont know u bro. but lets bet a "STACK" that he does a 160 REAL PHUCK'N TALK !!!!

Powerbassbanner.jpg

DCbanner.jpg

groundpounders-sig-1.jpg

153.3 @ Turkey Drag 2009

Spl Modified 1001-2000 - Derrick Jones my alias... Wudn't accept DEEz NUTz !!!

Man dee I appreciate you having my back but me and thor are cool and he is right 160 is going to be real fun trying to get and would be impossible if I tried to make musical however its not it will be a 1 note wonder with a box just big enough to hold the sub but thatsthe only way I can see to do it however.and no worries the caddy will still be bangin until the civic is done.

TEAM GROUNDPOUNDERS INC.

156.5 OUT THE TRUNK OF A 95 CADDY

W/1 SUB & 2AMPs

score done on a termlab mic in the kick

on the dash sealed was 154

groundpounders-sig-1.jpg

Man dee I appreciate you having my back but me and thor are cool and he is right 160 is going to be real fun trying to get and would be impossible if I tried to make musical however its not it will be a 1 note wonder with a box just big enough to hold the sub but thatsthe only way I can see to do it however.and no worries the caddy will still be bangin until the civic is done.

U know i got u !!!! Phuck it its just $...lol... I'd rather bet it and lose it like that than to trick it off with some BE-ATCHI...LMAO and it was just a friendly bet...nutn personal....

Edited by Dee in Dallas

Powerbassbanner.jpg

DCbanner.jpg

groundpounders-sig-1.jpg

153.3 @ Turkey Drag 2009

Spl Modified 1001-2000 - Derrick Jones my alias... Wudn't accept DEEz NUTz !!!

Thor I dont know u bro. but lets bet a "STACK" that he does a 160 REAL PHUCK'N TALK !!!!

I'll be watching intently to see what transpires. Un like most I try to learn from others installs and apply what I can to my own build.

Hell I myself am out to prove 2 10's can do a 54 sealed DbDrag style out of a trunk. Only other vehicle to do that in DBDrag and get certified is ..... No one....roflmao!

I'm only out for the best! I want to see oldskool hit that 60. :)

But I gots a small stack that says it takes longer than you think :spiteful:

What no faith thor I do not blame you there is indeed a reason it has never been done but all I can do is try but thanks. for the vote of confidence.

Edited by oldschool

TEAM GROUNDPOUNDERS INC.

156.5 OUT THE TRUNK OF A 95 CADDY

W/1 SUB & 2AMPs

score done on a termlab mic in the kick

on the dash sealed was 154

groundpounders-sig-1.jpg