1 of 2 subs work

Greetings, I'm new here!

As of now, I'm only running one sub which sounds good but I miss the other one. I've been haveing this issue for quite some time. I tested both subs individually and they both work fine. But when I try to connect both subs, it sounds distorted(EDIT: Both subs sound distorted). I also tried biwirering from the Power Acoustik's amp and it still sounded distorted. any idea's about what could cause this to happen. Here's my setup:

MonteEnhanced.jpg

red= power

yellow= remote wire

black with blue circle at end= ground(everything is grounded properly)

black with red and white connects= RCA cables

Orange= speaker wires

Greetings, I'm new here!

I've been haveing this issue for quite some time. I tested both subs individually and they both work fine. But when I try to connect both subs, it sounds distorted. Here's my setup:

diagramm-2.jpg

exactly what amp are you using, is it mono or 2ch., model number ext. by that picture I'm seeing that you need to have both RCA wires plugged into the amp. get rid of that connector on your RCA's to your amp. thats why its distorted. the RCA's are right and left. You have IE. the left cable on an adapter then plugging into the amp it's going into the Left and Right input.

see if that does anything

1992 Cadillac SeVille STS

Pioneer DEH-P7600MD

Pioneer Premier Surround

JL Audio 10W7 Ported

Kenwood KAC-7203

Kicker ZX350x4

My YouTube

exactly what amp are you using, is it mono or 2ch.

PS2-1600

PIC-0302.jpg

This is all I could find:

Product MPN

MPN: ps2-1600

Key Features

Amplifier Type: Dual Channel

Bridgable: Bridgable

RMS Power at 4 Ohms: 310 W x 2

RMS Power at 2 Ohms: 370 W x 2

Performance

Frequency Response: 10 Hz - 30000 Hz

Signal to Noise Ratio: 97 dB

THD at Rated RMS Power: 0.02 %

Crossover / Equalizer

Bass Boost: With Bass Boost

Bass Boost Frequency: 40 Hz

Low - Pass Frequency: 40 Hz - 120 Hz

High - Pass Frequency: 150 Hz - 1500 Hz

From this picture it appears to be Mono:

ps21600S.jpg

by that picture I'm seeing that you need to have both RCA wires plugged into the amp. get rid of that connector on your RCA's to your amp. thats why its distorted. the RCA's are right and left. You have IE. the left cable on an adapter then plugging into the amp it's going into the Left and Right input.

The tripped out thing is I've had this setup since 05' with the same setup and the subs use to work together. I'll still try it out and post the results.

I tried it, but I got the same results unfortunately. Any other idea's.

I'd just take it up to a local car audio store. Like around here there's a couple like "street sounds" and "audio plus". Some places will test you shit. Like you just bring the amp in and they charge a few bucks, same with your woofers. But I would just ask someone to come out and take a look at it.

When you ask them for advise just make it look like your gonna be spending your money with them to fix it if there is a problem.

1992 Cadillac SeVille STS

Pioneer DEH-P7600MD

Pioneer Premier Surround

JL Audio 10W7 Ported

Kenwood KAC-7203

Kicker ZX350x4

My YouTube

Archived