Just kinda curious if anyone here plays darts you know the fun lil bar game with the mini arrows that you throw. let me know what kind you have. Whats your average marks per round in cricket and average points per dart in '01 games?

So here is my list of dart: Target precision p001so 16gm, laserdarts blackwidows 16gm, viper pitbull 16gm, 2 old sets of brass darts i forget the brand of them, and 1 set that i made in machine school had to make them outta mild steel so they are really just decorations or show pieces. I Also have an old merit super 6 plus 2 arcade style dart board, a viper soft tip board, and them some cheap dartronix soft tip board.

As for my averages, in cricket about a 2.5 marks per round and for '01 games aver. somewhere in the low 20's.

Occasionally at the bar I'll play and I do ok.

1998 Ford Explorer Eddie Bauer... New setup, old ride... QX56 is staying stock til I get loud... It's only getting walled off if I don't meet my goal @ SBN.

Pioneer AVIC-N2

(12) 12" RE SXs old model.... (3) AB VFL 500.1 @ 1ohm each

Dual 300amp Ohio Gen alts.... (10) Northstar NSB-125s

26ft3 @ 33hz w/ a ton of port area

156.5 @ 40hz @ dash, Db Drag style / 153.2 Bassrace

I play. I have a set of magnet spinning tail's that I got while in Il. back in 2001. we play last dart cricket. meaning if you last dart hist someting you need you continue to play.

PPI dbl din
DC Level 3
1.77cubes net tuned to 33htz.
DC audio 2.0k
CT Pro Audio 8" in front, 6.5 in rear

dc_audio.jpg

i dont play much anymore, but back in april/may of 2000 my local dart team went to vegas to play in the national tournament. we took 5th place there. not bad for a few 21 year olds in there first year of dart league. like i said i havnt competed in years but i can still hold my own...

2001 chevy blazer xtreme

my blazer xtreme build

On top of all that, my little sister is marrying a real fuckin winner tomorrow

I've gotten that much wood just viewing this thread. :blush: