How many Ah on Motorcraft Battery?

about 1 year ago before I got into car audio I had the ford dealership put in a brand new Motorcraft battery I had them put in the biggest one they had.

What I am wanting to know is how many Amp Hours is in a regular Motorcraft battery?

or where would I find out... I am searching the net now.

OK I found the information on my battery now it said it has a reserve capacity of 130 minutes would that mean 130Ah?

BCI Group Size

Motorcraft Part Number

BXT-65-650

Cold Crank at 0 Deg

Crank Amps at 32 deg F

Reserve Capacity Minutes

Length

12.03 (306)

Width

7.47 (190)

Height

7.63 (194)

Weight

42 (19.1)

I got all that info off a Motorcraft Product line PDF file I found... if anyone needs info on there motorcraft battery just let me know the part number. Or I could send the PDF to a MOD so that can make available for anyone for download.

there is no info on Ah rating. is the a way to figure out the Ah rating based on Reserve capacity?

ok.. for anyone that wants to know this is what I found out.

How can I convert 25 amp Reserve Capacity to Amp Hours at a 25 amp discharge rate?

To convert RC (Reserve Capacity) to Ampere-Hours at the 25 amp rate, multiply RC by .4167. More ampere-hours (or RC) are better in every case when looking for a deep cycle battery. Within the same battery footprint or industry group size, the battery with higher ampere hours (or RC) will tend to deliver longer cycle lives. This conversion method will allow you to convert and compare competitive data.

Archived