Second Skin Audio

8.4 cubic feet in a 1st gen RX-7?

After all this time i finally got all my system together.Long story short,i got rearended by some 18 year old on the way to work last week and 10 to 1 they are gonna total my truck out.Yehh im pissed off,but shit happens.I "had" a ext cab Chey 1500 and was going with 2 15s,but now thats not gonna happen.Im looking into a 1st gen RX-7 that i can get cheap.Do you think i can squeeze 2 15s in the back.I dont have the car near me its coming from N.J if i buy it.Im kinda picking my car around my system.Any of you guys or girls know if this is possible?

hella tight squeeze but with some creativity you can fit it

man that would be hell of a tight fit.In my early years i had a 1980 1st gen with 2 12 Cerwin Vegas and that box was 5 cubs or so and it was tight.The box wasnt tall it was only a foot or so cant remember but it was long and it pounded.Thanks for the reply.

man that would be hell of a tight fit.In my early years i had a 1980 1st gen with 2 12 Cerwin Vegas and that box was 5 cubs or so and it was tight.The box wasnt tall it was only a foot or so cant remember but it was long and it pounded.Thanks for the reply.

any one else out there have any ideas?

rock a single 15, im sure itll pound in that thing. Not really sure of anything with those cars, if theres a rear seat, im assuming there is, are you willing to scrap it?

woman..cant live with em...cant shoot em...guess were all fucked

You might be a Redneck if you use your leftover gutters for a speaker box port...

YOU JUST LOST THE GAMER.I.P. Blazer=========================Last setup was in the 141s on music (37hz) with 2 12s and 1kw in a 4dr blazer.2010 Mitsubishi Lancer DE2 12in Clarions (kept from blazer)HiFonics BRZ1700.1d (at 2 ohms BLOWN) [JBL GTS180X for subs currently 60wRMS x2ch!!!!!! This works for till i get the blown amp fixed] Alpine 4ch salvaged from blazer (currently near death)9887 peerless 7s in the doors and CDT tweeters ran active no speakers in the rearKintik HC1400 under the hood.metered once a while ago, dont remember it...was piss poor compared to the blazer, mid 130s i think....looking to replace subs and amp when i have money.

Why 15 what about a single 18" Fi audio woofer wouldnt that blow the car apart? Lol :hairtrick:

VehicleCurrentlyOwned:2000Malibu

\/MySystem\/

Ken-Wood HeadUnit

Cars interior panels Custom blue Done by ME

Pheonix Power block running both amps

Stinger pro series four gauge wire flex material

RimsBrand:Polo

Interior lighting Blue neon bars under and around dash

Capaciter:Pyle Dryver 1.7 farad digital meter read off new(INSTALLED)

http://blog.sounddomain.com/photos/orion/april_21_07_004_2.jpg

http://www.dcsoundlab.com/images/header.jpg

what subs did you pick up?

woman..cant live with em...cant shoot em...guess were all fucked

You might be a Redneck if you use your leftover gutters for a speaker box port...

YOU JUST LOST THE GAMER.I.P. Blazer=========================Last setup was in the 141s on music (37hz) with 2 12s and 1kw in a 4dr blazer.2010 Mitsubishi Lancer DE2 12in Clarions (kept from blazer)HiFonics BRZ1700.1d (at 2 ohms BLOWN) [JBL GTS180X for subs currently 60wRMS x2ch!!!!!! This works for till i get the blown amp fixed] Alpine 4ch salvaged from blazer (currently near death)9887 peerless 7s in the doors and CDT tweeters ran active no speakers in the rearKintik HC1400 under the hood.metered once a while ago, dont remember it...was piss poor compared to the blazer, mid 130s i think....looking to replace subs and amp when i have money.