well like i mean the shotgun bullet is in and then when i go tio shoot it it'll just make a clicking sound and then the round comes out like as if i shot it.

:shok:

That doesn't sound good at all.

My second gun was a mossberg 12 gauge, love shooting skeet with it.

2000 Jeep Cherokee

-DC Audio

-Memphis

-Audioque

-SecondSkin

-Pioneer

-KnuKonceptz

could accualy be the ammo its self I notice when I use cheap ammo in my single stot that sometimes it takes a few tries but if Im useing higher quality stuff it goes off the 1st time ammo is like every thing you get what you pay for if the gun will ever be used for home defence buy the good stuff and dont waste your money on a "deal" that could be the diffrence between you being the one alive or the crook

:shok:

That doesn't sound good at all.

My second gun was a mossberg 12 gauge, love shooting skeet with it.

yeah these are nice and damn i never knew how crazy the shot would be on a shotgun until i acutally fired it today it was great lol.

That's why they don't deliver.

Yer ass better go sit along the side of the road and wait.

You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start :D

I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.

could accualy be the ammo its self I notice when I use cheap ammo in my single stot that sometimes it takes a few tries but if Im useing higher quality stuff it goes off the 1st time ammo is like every thing you get what you pay for if the gun will ever be used for home defence buy the good stuff and dont waste your money on a "deal" that could be the diffrence between you being the one alive or the crook

yeah i was thinking this too i bought some Kent cartridge steel waterfowl im not sure if this ammo is good or not.anybody know?

You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start :D

I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.

yeah these are nice and damn i never knew how crazy the shot would be on a shotgun until i acutally fired it today it was great lol.

The recoil on a shotgun is nice. Try going through a couple boxes of skeet and seeing how your shoulder feels the next day lol.

2000 Jeep Cherokee

-DC Audio

-Memphis

-Audioque

-SecondSkin

-Pioneer

-KnuKonceptz

The recoil on a shotgun is nice. Try going through a couple boxes of skeet and seeing how your shoulder feels the next day lol.

i would if the damn ammo would work i think its the ammo thats messed up of somehting cause sometimes it'll shott and then a bunch of times it wont shoot,

that and the shots are like 3 inchs i think that would have sometihng to do with it right cause inm reading up on some and they always say about using 2 3/4 shells.well what kind of ammo do you guys use?

Ive never heard of Kent try some winchester Remington or Federal but stay away from their lower lines as they suck accually Ive got some cheap remington .410 ammo and its what gives me hell along with some old Remington Thunderbolt .22s every now and again the thunderbolts wont want to move in my lever action and it kind of jams up nothing too serious just a hassle

Archived