its a mavarick shotgun made by mossburg pretty nice thing at least i think

DSC08906.jpg

DSC08905.jpg

what you guys think?

That's why they don't deliver.

Yer ass better go sit along the side of the road and wait.

You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start :D

I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.

cool, have fun. im pretty new to owning guns too.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

looks sweet man is it all blacked out

kia spectra 4 door

HU-a kenwood kdc-692x

optima red top under the hood ( kinetik battery or powermaster in the back )

Iraggi 260amp H/O alternator

1 set of knu kandy 1/0 guage wiring kit ( 2 more sets coming )

front speakers -

back speakers -

2 12" lv 4's with lvl 5 softparts ( going to be 4 in near future)

Sundown 3500d( going to be 2 sometime )

i have boughten from - Bass14(smd), ddbump(caraudioclassifieds)

Those are great guns. Good Choice Bruh I own 2 of them and they are a Ton of Fun to take to the range. Both of mine are 8 Gauges tho.

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

yeah its all blacked out and its a nice little thing i got some shells like 50 hehehe

You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start :D

I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.

Those are great guns. Good Choice Bruh I own 2 of them and they are a Ton of Fun to take to the range. Both of mine are 8 Gauges tho.

oh damn 8 gauge i jsut got me a 12 lol but why is it that for somereason sometimes it wont shoot is it cause of the rounds that i got?

Sounds like a Firing Pin Problem bruh i would take it to a gunshop and have them check it over real well cant ever be paranoid when it comes to gun safety. Take it from me.

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

Sounds like a Firing Pin Problem bruh i would take it to a gunshop and have them check it over real well cant ever be paranoid when it comes to gun safety. Take it from me.

well like i mean the shotgun bullet is in and then when i go tio shoot it it'll just make a clicking sound and then the round comes out like as if i shot it.

edit.wait never mind i worded that wrong.like i go to shoot it and then it'll make it like a clicking sound and then i pump it and the round comes out but it never fired

Very nice first gun, nice choice. Mossberg makes great shotguns. My grandfather for xmas wants to get me a new shotty and I'm hopefully getting a Mossberg Pistol grip 930 SPX 12ga with 8 shot capacity.

1998 Ford Explorer Eddie Bauer... New setup, old ride... QX56 is staying stock til I get loud... It's only getting walled off if I don't meet my goal @ SBN.

Pioneer AVIC-N2

(12) 12" RE SXs old model.... (3) AB VFL 500.1 @ 1ohm each

Dual 300amp Ohio Gen alts.... (10) Northstar NSB-125s

26ft3 @ 33hz w/ a ton of port area

156.5 @ 40hz @ dash, Db Drag style / 153.2 Bassrace

Very nice first gun, nice choice. Mossberg makes great shotguns. My grandfather for xmas wants to get me a new shotty and I'm hopefully getting a Mossberg Pistol grip 930 SPX 12ga with 8 shot capacity.

DUDE thats the one that i wanted to get looked hella sick looking all tatical and shit but the price tag was way too much well like 400 but i got bills to pay.

Archived