Fiberglass Milk?

coolbreeze

its fiberglass resin and body filler mixed to a milkshake like consistency. not really sure of the mix, half and half or whatever so someone else will have to help you there.

TeamDeadlyHertz-PUNKYOU007.png

d(-__-)b

beer sucks...but i can bring some jose cuervo. Only problem is that it makes me horny and gives me the rams. So unless yall wanna fight and then have some great make up sex i will leave it home.

i dl'ed those videos that one dude posted here n the guy was useing some kinda powder with resin, were do u get that powder? it makes it kinda like a gell when its finished?

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

its fiberglass resin and body filler mixed to a milkshake like consistency. not really sure of the mix, half and half or whatever so someone else will have to help you there.

ive always done like 30% resin -70% bondo but mainly you want it to be a watery milkshake

lol. but i haven't and i don't plan on it. plus i'd probably miss and hit her belly button or her ear or something. lol.

Thanks fellaz, I'm going to try that out.

I use the following mixes to finish off a job:

50/50 resin and body filler with hardener's for both

2nd last application. fills in almost 90% of pin-holies and small dents. Sand upto 220 grit. If you're going to cover in texture paint or vinyl this is usually enough. (if yuo still have alarge number of pin holes you can use again)

70/30 resin and body filler with hardener's for both

last application. It's very runny and basically just use a adrop cloth and gently pour it over your piece. this can be sanded upto 400grit and a must if you want a great paint-finished surface.

I've never had to use glazing or spot putty with this method.

i dl'ed those videos that one dude posted here n the guy was useing some kinda powder with resin, were do u get that powder? it makes it kinda like a gell when its finished?

It is called Thixotropic powder (Aerosil-Cabosil). You use it to thicken resin for overhead use or no sag use.

On small projects, like kick panels, you can use it to strengthen the inside of the pod for strength.

In those videos, he used in primarily as a strengthening agent for the inside of sub boxes. Not good.

It can be used in conjunction with mat, but not alone. It is still a brittle mix.

At least a few layers of mat are required on the box for strength.

BTW...you can get it here.... http://www.uscomposites.com/fillers.html

normal_EPICENTERDESIGNS_128.gif

Building The Best.....Repairing The Rest

The bitter after-taste of a poor quality job will last far longer

than the sweetness of that cheap price!

This "milk" as you called it is commonly known as a Milkshake.

My use of it back in the day was a 60/40 mix (resin/bodyfiller) and I only used the MEKP for the amount of resin used.

While it is good to fill in pinholes and self level, it can be a bitch to sand. Think about it, it has cured resin in it.

Everyone has their methods, but using a good bodyfiller like Rage, Rage Gold or Rage Extreme, you can sand with almost no pinholes and then use a high build primer like Slick Sand or Feather Fill and you will end up with an easy to sand out finish faster and probally cheaper in the long run without the wasted time sanding the hardend milkshake mixture.

normal_EPICENTERDESIGNS_128.gif

Building The Best.....Repairing The Rest

The bitter after-taste of a poor quality job will last far longer

than the sweetness of that cheap price!

• 8 months later...

This "milk" as you called it is commonly known as a Milkshake.

My use of it back in the day was a 60/40 mix (resin/bodyfiller) and I only used the MEKP for the amount of resin used.

While it is good to fill in pinholes and self level, it can be a bitch to sand. Think about it, it has cured resin in it.

Everyone has their methods, but using a good bodyfiller like Rage, Rage Gold or Rage Extreme, you can sand with almost no pinholes and then use a high build primer like Slick Sand or Feather Fill and you will end up with an easy to sand out finish faster and probally cheaper in the long run without the wasted time sanding the hardend milkshake mixture.

Every chance I get I use the milk shake, after the body filler stage, and I do it opposite, about 60/40 body filler/resin, and its just perfect on sanding. I mean, I never wait like a day to sand, but about 30min after hard, so about 45min after application

I have no sweet builds to show me using it, but it has worked best for me that way, and easy to sand

also, just perfect to spread using nitril gloves

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

Archived