bcpballer64 Posted March 6, 2010 Report Posted March 6, 2010 Whip it whip it good. I definitely hope that 3/4 will be tough enough for those especially holding them up like that. Ill be sure to fiberglass inside. Great work on the design and thanks again. Ok 3/4 should be good. I will get that sheet layout done soon im headin to bed for now though im falling asleep on my desk man. TTyl. NP btw. "The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)
Hellbound Train Posted March 6, 2010 Author Report Posted March 6, 2010 Looks like plans may change a bit. Four sx 10's it will be. Could someone do a photoshop keeping the truck white with a 22" version of meades rims on it?
Hellbound Train Posted March 6, 2010 Author Report Posted March 6, 2010 Well people I am working on making the final decision. What do you guys think between the four sx 10's and two btl 12's? I know 4 10's will have more cone area but will they hit as deep and hard as the btl's. I was going to forward fire the btl's because I like that punch but I believe the upward firing with the 4 sx 10's would be great. Give honest opinions please.
bcpballer64 Posted March 6, 2010 Report Posted March 6, 2010 Ok here is the cut sheet although some one on that other thread said more port area. I think that it looks ok but obviously you can make the final decision. As far as subs go it doesn't matter to me. If you decide to go with the two btl's though just let me know and i can change the plans for you and redo the box. I dont mind doing this stuff bcuz i want to be able to do it myself but i dont have cash so i can just pretend that its my project lol. Idk just let me know. "The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)
Hellbound Train Posted March 6, 2010 Author Report Posted March 6, 2010 I wouldnt want to make you change your plans. I will go with your plans and my idea of the 4 sx 10's . Huge thanks seriously. I like that last pic with all the pieces laid out thats crazy. I have played around with sketchup and learned some but im just not as good as most.
bcpballer64 Posted March 7, 2010 Report Posted March 7, 2010 I wouldnt want to make you change your plans. I will go with your plans and my idea of the 4 sx 10's . Huge thanks seriously. I like that last pic with all the pieces laid out thats crazy. I have played around with sketchup and learned some but im just not as good as most. Oh man its no prob. Im going to be an engineer and this is what i will be doina all day i love it. The porgram i was using is called Autodesk Inventor. It is an educational version i use at home (I got it from school). That looks good though on your sketch up. Since it is only twelve inches deep you will have some room to make your amp rack(s). Do you think you could post some pics of the inside of the truck where this is going? "The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)
psx2p Posted March 7, 2010 Report Posted March 7, 2010 you should use Maya to do 3d models, sketchup lacks everything usefull 01 GMC Sonoma 4x4 RF T1500.1bd DC LVL 4 12"
Hellbound Train Posted March 7, 2010 Author Report Posted March 7, 2010 Ive been looking for more programs to do designs. I am still getting the hang of a few things on sketchup. I can get more programs (BT FTW). Im trying to learn more about designing enclosures and doing cut sheets and things so that maybe I can start making a bit of money on the side doing designs. I will get pics of the inside of the truck where its going when I get off work. psx i was looking at your sig. I have the 790 chipset on my board the M3A79-T deluxe. Hows that phenom II doing for you? I only have the phenom 9950. But i do also have 8 gigs of ocz platinum ddr2 1066 and two 500 gig western digitals in raid 0. Pic of where it is all going That plastic part sticking out where the jack use to go is going to be cut down so that the enclosure and rack can sit back against that.
bcpballer64 Posted March 7, 2010 Report Posted March 7, 2010 Ive been looking for more programs to do designs. I am still getting the hang of a few things on sketchup. I can get more programs (BT FTW). Im trying to learn more about designing enclosures and doing cut sheets and things so that maybe I can start making a bit of money on the side doing designs. I will get pics of the inside of the truck where its going when I get off work. psx i was looking at your sig. I have the 790 chipset on my board the M3A79-T deluxe. Hows that phenom II doing for you? I only have the phenom 9950. But i do also have 8 gigs of ocz platinum ddr2 1066 and two 500 gig western digitals in raid 0. Pic of where it is all going That plastic part sticking out where the jack use to go is going to be cut down so that the enclosure and rack can sit back against that. Ok cool what is the height of the middle armrest? Im uploading pics still. "The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.