Hellbound Train Posted March 8, 2010 Author Report Posted March 8, 2010 Well people I could use a little help from explorer and ranger owners. I know that seats and center console from certain models of ford explorer will fit my ranger. Does anyone know which model I need to look at to find the right console and seats?
bcpballer64 Posted March 9, 2010 Report Posted March 9, 2010 Here ya go man sorry it took so long it was a bitch to figure out cut sheet and 45's and stuff. here ya go tho. Btw quick google search i think that seats from a same year explorer should be bolt on. "The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)
Hellbound Train Posted March 9, 2010 Author Report Posted March 9, 2010 You wouldnt happen to have another sheet with all measurements and a bit bigger would you? Sorry its just a bit small. I greatly appreciate the help seriously. I will be ordering my alarm and a few other needed parts this week.
bcpballer64 Posted March 9, 2010 Report Posted March 9, 2010 You wouldnt happen to have another sheet with all measurements and a bit bigger would you? Sorry its just a bit small. I greatly appreciate the help seriously. I will be ordering my alarm and a few other needed parts this week. Here i think this should help. Edit: The 45's in the corners and middle just need to be cut from the scrap. "The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)
Hellbound Train Posted March 12, 2010 Author Report Posted March 12, 2010 Greatly appreciate the help with the enclosure designs. Well people instead of opening a whole new thread for one single question I like to ask some questions here. It helps me learn along the way and make changes as I go along with my build to get things perfect. I am currently looking at the DEH-P980BT. I see the differences in price, warranty, and auto time alignment between this and the standard pioneer version of this h/u. What exactly is the auto eq on the premier DEH-P980BT? It says it includes a mic for this feature.
Hellbound Train Posted March 12, 2010 Author Report Posted March 12, 2010 Can anyone answer the question above? I would like to know exactly what the auto eq is on the premier head unit. It says it includes a mic for that feature.
BASS14 Posted March 12, 2010 Report Posted March 12, 2010 i would do subs and ports facing up. you will have best results with that. iv had a few dif setups to play round with in rangers lol Vehicle-2014 Ford Fusion on 20" cruiser alloy obsessionsSubs-4 8" sundown audio E8v3 Sub Amp-Hifonics Brutus Elite 1200.1box-2.8cubes after all dis tuned to 32hz 4" aeroMids and highs-2 sets of Memphis PR 6.5 components Mids amp-Hifonics Brutus Elite 800.4 Deck-Factory IntegrationWiring-Memphis40sqft of damplifier Pro http://www.youtube.c...14?feature=mheeSMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER
vr6bass Posted March 12, 2010 Report Posted March 12, 2010 Can anyone answer the question above? I would like to know exactly what the auto eq is on the premier head unit. It says it includes a mic for that feature. its probably similar to how my home theater eq was setup, you put the mic in the middle of your room at head level, and it plays test tones threw each speaker and measures if they need to be adjusted to compensate or decreased if its like overpowering. Anyways, I wouldnt even worry about that tho because that headunit I just looked at it and it was a 16 band eq which is crazy. I had the 6800ub verison and it had a 7 band graphic eq and I loved that headunit, I will never get anything but a pioneer. jl 12w7 ported @ 2cubes at 38hz rockford fosgate t1500bd
Hellbound Train Posted March 12, 2010 Author Report Posted March 12, 2010 Ive messed with a few setups so far in my ranger. I love my ranger. Just something I have always liked about them. I have had two sub up and port up. I had one sub up in a sealed and one forward. I thought about going port up sub up but I like that punch in your back. I want to make sure its felt as well as heard. I am also trying to keep away from blocking off the rear speakers too much.
Hellbound Train Posted March 15, 2010 Author Report Posted March 15, 2010 Well here for an update. I am off tomorrow so I will be pulling my truck into the garage and pulling out seats and all that this evening. Will start tonight and finish tomorrow. So with that said the update is.... THE DAMPLIFIER PRO IS HERE!
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.