*****HEY I NEED SOME HIFONICS AMPS******

tripleb45

Ok the clock is ticking, I have all 4 of my 18"BTL's getting ready to be shipped back to me. I want to have my power ready to add in my truck. So I need 2 more Hifonics 2600 watt amps. I would prefer the 2610's but I will consider other models. I am not looking to pay a lot of money for this brand of amps so throw me some pics and a price and we can talk. Keep in mind I have a 120 gig zune I am trying to get rid of. So I do have some thing of value other than money. Get at me!!!

Pm me

oh yeah black ones please but I will consider silver ones.

Edited by tripleb45

I am looking for someone that can trade and take cash I have been spending up some cash and I need my money for electrical upgrades. If he is willing to do a trade cash deal I will think about it, and another thing is I had a hard time considering the 2608's, but he has the 2670's and is looking for $300 each shipped, but they are about 3.5 years old. The new 2610's are going for $355 shipped new. See what I am saying. Not to dump, but.........hmmmmmm I would rather buy new. I wouldn't mind helping him out, but he has to help me out too.