(4) 15s (1) Small truck. It beats (SOTM Nominee AUG 10)

borrowing your idea with the aluminum strips LoL gonna put 2 or 3 layers of fat mat after that

LOL yeah man it works very well!! make sure to pick you up a couple tubes of eurethane <---( I know I spelled that wrong), but its the stuff the use to put in windshields in with! You can pick some up from any place that changes windshields! I used the doudle stick tape just to hold it in place then came after with that and layed a nice bead around the aluminum! let it cure for about 24 hours and I promise you they wont go anywhere not even if you try to pry them of there there for ever LOL!! then come back with your deadnering material your roof will be nice and strong nomore roof flex!! I love how strong mine came out but the only bad thing is that my windshield takes a beating I keep having to get it resealed it don't want to stay in there!! Let me know how it goes and if you have any questions feel free to ask

Under construction

soon to be:

2 DD Z9518's

8 lunar L1500's (500rms each)

Secondskin Dampner pro

250a Mechman rhino alt

4 runs of 2/0 (installed)

4 batteries (installed)

6-5 1/4's, 2-6 1/2's, 2-4in all ma audio (installed)

bang080.jpg

i dont think its gonna hit anything close to yours but i can hope LoL maybe after funds permit i'll up grade amps an subs an add some more batts an stuff but for now im keepin the budget 4 15s LoL thanks for the tip on the roof it made an awful sound before when the bass hit so did the back of the cab though. i think the day i got the sound deading stuff you posted those up i believe or i came across it i was like ooooo thats such a good idea LoL i also have a double din radio do you have any problems with your fitting?

i dont think its gonna hit anything close to yours but i can hope LoL maybe after funds permit i'll up grade amps an subs an add some more batts an stuff but for now im keepin the budget 4 15s LoL thanks for the tip on the roof it made an awful sound before when the bass hit so did the back of the cab though. i think the day i got the sound deading stuff you posted those up i believe or i came across it i was like ooooo thats such a good idea LoL i also have a double din radio do you have any problems with your fitting?

naa man I didn't have any problems fitting the double din in there! It went in with no modifications

Under construction

soon to be:

2 DD Z9518's

8 lunar L1500's (500rms each)

Secondskin Dampner pro

250a Mechman rhino alt

4 runs of 2/0 (installed)

4 batteries (installed)

6-5 1/4's, 2-6 1/2's, 2-4in all ma audio (installed)

bang080.jpg

• 1 month later...

Got some new pix to put up got most of the deadner done got some new parts for the truck.

the001.jpg

kgfiuyfikv039.jpg

4 layers on the roof makes it extremely solid.

the002.jpg

New headlights with h4 bulbs

the005.jpg

Already have brand new rear tires had to order new fronts

gds001.jpg

Got some more fatmat

gds002.jpg

Ray from Universal air suspension in san bernandino,ca hooked me up with a brand new viar 444 dual pack i couldnt pass this deal up.

iyfrhjvblu006.jpg

New radiator

iyfrhjvblu007.jpg

My 2nd batt from the group buy d3100

iyfrhjvblu008.jpg

My mechman 220 amp alt

yil002.jpg

yil003.jpg

My 2nd bxi1606

yil004.jpg

yil005.jpg

started gettin the windows back in an gaskets

jfyhufyy001.jpg

started on installing alt an big three waiting on 2 ring terminals an i will be all done with this.

jfyhufyy002.jpg

jfyhufyy003.jpg

I still have other stuff on the way an lots of work to do i'm movin back to cali so alot of stuff will be getting done in the next couple weeks if you know about dangerzone in visalia im tryin to have the truck there an painted.

• 4 weeks later...

Got some new updates today got some more stuff in an should be able to start gettin the truck back together hopefully in the next month or 2 she'll be all back together..

got batt an alt in

iugtpig001.jpg

iugtpig002.jpg

batt resting (only 3400 hooked up at moment)

iugtpig003.jpg

truck on resting

iugtpig004.jpg

got some more fatmat in

gds002-1.jpg

windshield is in

iopih002.jpg

making these my new wiper covers (when i dont have wipers on)

ioug001.jpg

Archived