(4) 15s (1) Small truck. It beats (SOTM Nominee AUG 10)

It layed down fine for me i made sure all the metal was clean prior to laying it down. I used out of 150 sq ft about 120. I layed 2 layers on the floor 3 layers back of cab an 4 on the roof you can slam your fist on the roof an it barely moves .. if it give me any probs ill add bracing like convictedfelon did but i doubt it really will. once interior is done i have to finish shaving up my front bumper get it an my grill on throw some tailligths on it go over everything one more time to double an triple check everything put fresh coat of paint on her an drive it .. i told dwright today id love to be running dc audio or sundown but i just dont have the funds for that.

other 30 sq ft went into the wifes trunk to make it quit rattling LoL 2 layers on the lid really helped she now wants to little by little add it to her car everywhere. so gonna work from front to back need to do doors floor an roof an the rest of the trunk in her car she probably needs about 100-150 sq ft to do it all one layer 2 in other places.

other 30 sq ft went into the wifes trunk to make it quit rattling LoL 2 layers on the lid really helped she now wants to little by little add it to her car everywhere. so gonna work from front to back need to do doors floor an roof an the rest of the trunk in her car she probably needs about 100-150 sq ft to do it all one layer 2 in other places.

Yeah man my plans for the relatively far future are getting a bravada as a project car, tearing literally every last piece out of the interior and deaden the hell out of it then work on subs and amps and stuff.

i resolve to be a nicer moderator.

Tercel build R.I.P.

Eclipse build Old New

V-Dub

My feedback.

stop workin on your truck and get down here and bag mine :P

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

hell ya that sounds good... dwright you get me 2 lvl 5's an 4 3000s and couple more 3100's and im there LoL

:bull:

youre up WAYYY to early lol

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

i didnt want to miss the haze of pollen this morning LoL if im outside i got a respirator on LoL not so much work gonna be done today but some will be done LoL .. have plans of lots of work 2morrow. got my niece to sit in my box for effect LoL she's little over 3 feet tall maybe 35-40lbs

l_b3cdf1855c5646679cdd8b29888b31de.jpg

l_b48d3d9df74743f6abd42a673735fd7b.jpg

l_6356d86544b740bea3394b6c45923e45.jpg

l_28761b36ae2e449e8680e2f3c89a5a4f.jpg

l_80843a4863024f1ca45d2887db7abe92.jpg

Got the box outside letting glue an liguid nail dry got 1 of 2 pods sanded down got lil more filler on it waiting on it to dry cut the 2nd face for the box just need to cut out amp openings and sub openings. (its more of a beauty panel but add's support.

Archived