JBIRD Posted November 15, 2009 Report Posted November 15, 2009 like it alot. I think the taillights need another coat though..no offense
wildcard4040 Posted November 15, 2009 Report Posted November 15, 2009 http://64.251.10.3/nimg/2007/10/article_11290-img_0.jpg Blacked out and murdered out def look better than a white out lol. Love the truck man looks sexy, take more pics after subs/drop kit i think i just gave myself a concussion i facepalmed so hard. and for the 1's that dont like me..... well, Im still here fuckers. Cant get rid of me that easy.
brsteinbach Posted November 15, 2009 Report Posted November 15, 2009 Ghey. J/K bro, wish it was my truck. 2 Infinity Reference 1252w 12s 4.2 cubic foot box tuned to 28hz Sub amp: 1 Profile AP1200 Speaker amp: 1 Sony Xplod XM-504z Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X492 4 and 8 Gauge Knu Big III In 1/0 All in my 90 Accord Diamonds are forever, but 9's end that shit fast....
Marlo Stanfield Posted November 15, 2009 Report Posted November 15, 2009 I think it looks damn good man... Only thing to make it a lil better would be a slight drop. What kind of setup will be going in there?? 1998 Ford Explorer Eddie Bauer... New setup, old ride... QX56 is staying stock til I get loud... It's only getting walled off if I don't meet my goal @ SBN. Pioneer AVIC-N2 (12) 12" RE SXs old model.... (3) AB VFL 500.1 @ 1ohm each Dual 300amp Ohio Gen alts.... (10) Northstar NSB-125s 26ft3 @ 33hz w/ a ton of port area 156.5 @ 40hz @ dash, Db Drag style / 153.2 Bassrace
Mikesmith0890 Posted November 15, 2009 Report Posted November 15, 2009 would love to see the tail lights and turn signals polished, would definitely help set them off AlphaDamp Sound Deadening CDL Mat - The best Vibration Damper Ever! I'd hit that so fucking hard whoever pulled me out would be King of England. Lol... looks like we were on the same page. Car-B-Ques suck.ya, tires and paint burning make the marshmallows taste funny.
Bumpindemlowzz Posted November 15, 2009 Report Posted November 15, 2009 I like everything but the chrome lip on the wheels. 2010 Silverado 18" DC XL 18 DC 2k XS Power Batts
BLuejoules Posted November 15, 2009 Report Posted November 15, 2009 I dunno I kinda like the chrome lip on the wheels. And to the OP, Just saw you're from pinellas park. Im in clearwater. Its good to see some more Florida people here. IG: devinthydude
Blackedout Posted November 15, 2009 Report Posted November 15, 2009 Definitely looks good. Could use a nice drop for sure! Do yourself a huge favor and debadge the chrome 'dodge' and 'durango' emblems on the back. Its taking away from the look you've got going, bigtime. Other than that, its looking pretty good. If money isn't an issue, and it were my truck, the roof rack, rear wiper, and a couple other things would be done away with. Trunk Build Log
knowledge Posted November 15, 2009 Report Posted November 15, 2009 love the blacked out look on that durango! the wheels is a good match, with the chrome lip, sickkkkkk. i would lower it just a bit! REFF'SMy linkEBAYhttp://feedback.ebay...ck&myworld=trueI love car audio so much because I will never be done. I can never win, and I will never get it finished or perfect. It always has me coming back for more, I can never get my fill of it, but I get what I need.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.