Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hey Chris here is a Picture of my old house I used to live in..The one I promised I would post up...

Posted Image

Posted

for some reason that house gives me chills just looking at it. Looks like a house out of one of those movies.

System Specs:

Alpine SWR-1542D 15" sub

Sealed Subwoofer Box

MTX mxa 6001 Class D 774watts RMS @ 2ohms

MTX Bass Knob

Pioneer 6.5's in doors

MTX Thunderdome 6x9 in rear

Stinger 1 Farad capacitor

80 amp stinger fuse

BIG 3 in 4 gauge wire

4 gauge power/ground wire

JVC MP3 CD Car Deck (KD-G320)

12 gauge Monster speaker wire to Sub

16 gauge Stinger speaker wire to doors

Stinger Gold Plated Battery Terminals

Posted

just over a year and 1/2 ago my family and I (wife and 2 kids) lived in a House in Kelowna BC

we were there for just over 2 years...at first it was normal like any other house but after about

6 months I would always see things move out of the corner of my eye...we had things go missing

and re apear in a different location..this caused fights between me and the wife

several times my son who was 3 years old would be found absolutley petrified under a bed or

in a corner in the basement..he is slightly autistic so we did not really think anything of it..

my wife was in the shower one night and she saw something watching her thru the clear shower curtain

thinking it was my daughter...both kids were fast asleep and I was in the bedroom..there was a few

times when I felt like I walked thru a wall of spider webs in the basement but there was nothing visible

the kids were in bed and I was watching TV...and I had a 10 min conversation with my wife who was sitting

at the computer "or so I thought" I asked her a question and no answer...I searched the house trying to

find where she went finally realizing that she was at work...this really creaped me out because I saw

someone sitting in the chair at the computer desk

this is when things got out of control...I heard people talking downstairs..I searched and found nothing

so I walked around the house knowing there was something there so I started calling it out

I said I know you are here stop hiding and show yourself...

my wife and I were watching TV and she seen what looked like a hunched over old man with whispy hair

or a feather like thing coming off the back of it's head..it crossed the hallway and dissapeared down the stairs

several times over the next few weeks we seen it go down the center of the hallway towards my sons room..

I was sleeping one night and I woke up with the feeling of something ..it felt like the blanket gained 20 pounds

like it was being pushed down around me...I jumped up all creaped out once my nerves settled I tried to fall

asleep watching the large digital numbers on the alarm clock...something moved between me and the alarm

clock..the numbers looked all distorted and blurry

my son had a few more freak out episodes over the next few days..my wife and I were watching TV and we both

seen what looked like a heat wave move along the wall in front of the vertical blinds..it was all distorted looking.

that night my wife woke up and seen something standing at the end of our bed watching us...she FREAKED out

our computer would turn on and off by itself in the middle of the night with the speakers cranked and the windows

noise when it turns on would wake us up..my DVD player went dead and our microwave quite a few days later

and we noticed our 110 pound German Shepard would go hide in the opossite end of the house from where we

slept....

another thing that really got us wondering is that my sons bedroom was always freezing cold at night...

like I mean cold so you could see your breath..

we had a friend come over with her son one day..she was walking thru our basement and she seen what

looked like a short boy with whispy hair standing there looking at her and it dissaprared around the corner..

she followed it into the room and found nothing..she broke down in tears and left..she never came back to the house

I also had a friend of mine who seen something and he refused to even drive down my street..

we finnaly decided to move and on the night I was loading up the moving truck the kids were playing

on the living room floor I walked up the stairs looked towards the kids and everything looked all distorted

it was the most fucked up thing...it felt like someone threw a 5 galon bucket of bugs on me and it felt like I

had spider webs inside my head..I could not see and I could hear a weird noise like crinkling plastic..

I felt like I was surrounded by static electricity..I yelled for my wife and when she came down the hall

she said her eyes went all blurry and it felt like she had spider webs inside her eyes

I seriously almost shit myself...it was the most scared I have ever been in my life

we all slept together in the living room and the next day we finished loadin up and left....

I never even told my Landlord we were going..we just packed and left...

honest to god I was scared of the dark for about 7 or 8 months after that experience

it was the most unreal thing ever..I SERIOUSLY beleive there is something else out there besides us

Posted

Posted Image

Antebellum Architecture at its Best..Dunlieth Home...

The Mighty Mississippi River..Natchez, Mississippi to Vidalia, Louisiana..Dual Spans..

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted

just over a year and 1/2 ago my family and I (wife and 2 kids) lived in a House in Kelowna BC

we were there for just over 2 years...at first it was normal like any other house but after about

6 months I would always see things move out of the corner of my eye...we had things go missing

and re apear in a different location..this caused fights between me and the wife

several times my son who was 3 years old would be found absolutley petrified under a bed or

in a corner in the basement..he is slightly autistic so we did not really think anything of it..

my wife was in the shower one night and she saw something watching her thru the clear shower curtain

thinking it was my daughter...both kids were fast asleep and I was in the bedroom..there was a few

times when I felt like I walked thru a wall of spider webs in the basement but there was nothing visible

the kids were in bed and I was watching TV...and I had a 10 min conversation with my wife who was sitting

at the computer "or so I thought" I asked her a question and no answer...I searched the house trying to

find where she went finally realizing that she was at work...this really creaped me out because I saw

someone sitting in the chair at the computer desk

this is when things got out of control...I heard people talking downstairs..I searched and found nothing

so I walked around the house knowing there was something there so I started calling it out

I said I know you are here stop hiding and show yourself...

my wife and I were watching TV and she seen what looked like a hunched over old man with whispy hair

or a feather like thing coming off the back of it's head..it crossed the hallway and dissapeared down the stairs

several times over the next few weeks we seen it go down the center of the hallway towards my sons room..

I was sleeping one night and I woke up with the feeling of something ..it felt like the blanket gained 20 pounds

like it was being pushed down around me...I jumped up all creaped out once my nerves settled I tried to fall

asleep watching the large digital numbers on the alarm clock...something moved between me and the alarm

clock..the numbers looked all distorted and blurry

my son had a few more freak out episodes over the next few days..my wife and I were watching TV and we both

seen what looked like a heat wave move along the wall in front of the vertical blinds..it was all distorted looking.

that night my wife woke up and seen something standing at the end of our bed watching us...she FREAKED out

our computer would turn on and off by itself in the middle of the night with the speakers cranked and the windows

noise when it turns on would wake us up..my DVD player went dead and our microwave quite a few days later

and we noticed our 110 pound German Shepard would go hide in the opossite end of the house from where we

slept....

another thing that really got us wondering is that my sons bedroom was always freezing cold at night...

like I mean cold so you could see your breath..

we had a friend come over with her son one day..she was walking thru our basement and she seen what

looked like a short boy with whispy hair standing there looking at her and it dissaprared around the corner..

she followed it into the room and found nothing..she broke down in tears and left..she never came back to the house

I also had a friend of mine who seen something and he refused to even drive down my street..

we finnaly decided to move and on the night I was loading up the moving truck the kids were playing

on the living room floor I walked up the stairs looked towards the kids and everything looked all distorted

it was the most fucked up thing...it felt like someone threw a 5 galon bucket of bugs on me and it felt like I

had spider webs inside my head..I could not see and I could hear a weird noise like crinkling or streaching plastic wrap..

I felt like I was surrounded by static electricity..I yelled for my wife and when she came down the hall

she said her eyes went all blurry and it felt like she had spider webs inside her eyes

I seriously almost shit myself...it was the most scared I have ever been in my life

we all slept together in the living room and the next day we finished loadin up and left....

I never even told my Landlord we were going..we just packed and left...

honest to god I was scared of the dark for about 7 or 8 months after that experience

it was the most unreal thing ever..I SERIOUSLY beleive there is something else out there besides us

if you think your house is Haunted keep your moth shut and DO NOT CALL IT OUT!!!!!!!!!!

Posted

Man I think you need therapy after that friend..You did the right thing, moved the F out..That gives me the creeps..I would have left when I saw kids appearing and disappering...If they ain't mine, leave em BEHIND..

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 485 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...