Chris Posted May 9, 2007 Report Posted May 9, 2007 I've had some strange kind of stuff happen to me & have been fascinated with the paranormal ever since. This thread is for anyone that shares the same interests & maybe has a story to tell of something that happened to them. Last summer me & my dad drove up about an hour away to my uncle's new house out in the country that was built around the civil war era. I get bored standing around in the garage so I decide to go inside to talk to my aunt. She starts telling me that she thinks the house is haunted because of strange smells in the basement & sounds at night. So we get to talking about what it could be etc. & my 17 yr old cousin with down-symdrome walks into the living room where we are talking with her ipod blarring & sits down. Out of absolutely nowhere she takes off her earbuds & asks my aunt, "Mommy, why do grandma & grandpa follow me to school everyday?" Keep in mind she only has two sets of grandparents. One set that live around an hour away from where she goes to school, & another set that were my grandparents. ONE DIED IN 2000, & THE OTHER IN 2004! My aunt says "I don't know, what do you mean?" & my cousin just gives her a blank stare & goes back to listening to her ipod. I actually broke down crying outside behind their shed because in my mind it had to be true. My cousin is so innocent having down-syndrome that she couldn't just make something up & besides she couldn't hear us talking! No one could have implanted it in her mind because my aunt seemed so surprised & my uncle doesn't believe in ghosts. Needless to say, NOW I DO. Any other freaky stories you guys got? 4 15" FI Q D2's in 12 cubes tuned to 32hz 1- T1000.1bd's 3 Maxx 29 deep cycles 4 runs of 1/0 gauge -Big 3 -Trunk sealed off from the cabin Custom 15.8 dual-volt switching MLA module All in a CAR.
civichatch Posted May 9, 2007 Report Posted May 9, 2007 Dude i completely beleive in this shit. Ive had a few wierd things happen. Alot of noises at night in my old house. At one point my door opened in the middle of the night with no one around. My old door used to be really noisy and it startled me awake. Wen i looked at my door there was no one there and my parents were both asleep in there room down the hall. I was fucking FREAKED. Ive heard many things around both that house and some in this house. There have been many times that wierd things have just happened out of no where and not only at night. I watch all those ghost hunter shows and im really facinated about it. Glad im not the only one. System Specs: Alpine SWR-1542D 15" sub Sealed Subwoofer Box MTX mxa 6001 Class D 774watts RMS @ 2ohms MTX Bass Knob Pioneer 6.5's in doors MTX Thunderdome 6x9 in rear Stinger 1 Farad capacitor 80 amp stinger fuse BIG 3 in 4 gauge wire 4 gauge power/ground wire JVC MP3 CD Car Deck (KD-G320) 12 gauge Monster speaker wire to Sub 16 gauge Stinger speaker wire to doors Stinger Gold Plated Battery Terminals
Chris Posted May 9, 2007 Author Report Posted May 9, 2007 You know what's freaky is that from the very moment I posted this topic, there has been 1 anonymus guest viewing it... 4 15" FI Q D2's in 12 cubes tuned to 32hz 1- T1000.1bd's 3 Maxx 29 deep cycles 4 runs of 1/0 gauge -Big 3 -Trunk sealed off from the cabin Custom 15.8 dual-volt switching MLA module All in a CAR.
zaxfire69 Posted May 9, 2007 Report Posted May 9, 2007 Hey man you wanna hear Ghost Stories huh..Well my friend I have tons for you..I Live deep in the heart of the Civil War. Don't know if any of you guys out in Cali or anywhere else have seen our Antebellum Houses we have here in Natchez. You do a search and you can see them..Anyway they are Homes that were built in the 1800's. Yes there are Houses that actually survived the Civil War. Well I used to live in one. It was Named Roselawn. Yes the Antebellum Homes have names..It was Built in 1840. It had 12ft ceilings and Real Wood Floors ( The Thick wood Planks). I moved in the house with my Ex Girlfriend back in 1995. It had 5 bedrooms in the main house and 3 more Bedrooms in the 2 adjacent buildings on either end of the Main House. I lived in it from 95 till 05 for about 10 years. There was a lady who lived in one of the Adjacent buildings back in the 1960's who commited Suicide in the Building, Hung herself from the Wooden Beam in her Bedroom. To make a long story short me and the Lady in Black as I called her, untill I found that her name was Madeline, then I would call her that had several run in's..It started with Opening doors and closing doors to footsteps across the floor to Full out Full Body apparitions. Meaning that I could see her whole body. One night I was in bed, old lady was out running the roads like she always did, thats why I left the BI@@Ch, anyway My front door was 8 Ft tall and was solid Oak. I had it Chained from the inside, deadbolted and locked with the Door knob. I was in bed and heard the door open, shut and Footsteps walking toward my room. I sat up in bed and called my Gf's name outloud to no answer. I did it agian..No Answer..So I stood up, turned the light on walked into the living room looked at the door, still chained, deadbolted and locked..That was the first encounter.. There were many More!!...I tell you what I will go tommorow and take a picture of the old house and post it up to give you more of an idea an a better understanding. If there is interest. And the people don't think I am some Nut Job Fireman I will Tell more...
Chris Posted May 9, 2007 Author Report Posted May 9, 2007 All they are, are entities trapped between dimensions. If you take a picture of that house Zax, I'd bet money it will be freaky in some way. I don't think you're a nutjob, I've really had crazy things happen personally that only I can try to comprehend. 4 15" FI Q D2's in 12 cubes tuned to 32hz 1- T1000.1bd's 3 Maxx 29 deep cycles 4 runs of 1/0 gauge -Big 3 -Trunk sealed off from the cabin Custom 15.8 dual-volt switching MLA module All in a CAR.
civichatch Posted May 9, 2007 Report Posted May 9, 2007 Dude i wanta hear more about this. And deffintly gett some pics man. System Specs: Alpine SWR-1542D 15" sub Sealed Subwoofer Box MTX mxa 6001 Class D 774watts RMS @ 2ohms MTX Bass Knob Pioneer 6.5's in doors MTX Thunderdome 6x9 in rear Stinger 1 Farad capacitor 80 amp stinger fuse BIG 3 in 4 gauge wire 4 gauge power/ground wire JVC MP3 CD Car Deck (KD-G320) 12 gauge Monster speaker wire to Sub 16 gauge Stinger speaker wire to doors Stinger Gold Plated Battery Terminals
Godsmack Posted May 9, 2007 Report Posted May 9, 2007 I agree with CH My only encounter is the feelings of someone touching me as I napped in my ex's camp......... Place was on some pond in remote NY...........Anyways took a nap and I get woke up 3 times 2 times someone pinching my bac the the 3rd time felt like I got punched. All three times no one could of been in the house (doors locked) and I even went and looked around outside......She was in ton gettin some shit for that night so it couldn't be her fuckin with me. Soyeah I believe. J "No poor dumb bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He did it by making the other poor dumb bastard for his country." George Patton
lovellsz Posted May 9, 2007 Report Posted May 9, 2007 about a hour from me we got this lil place thats supposed to be haunted... I am sure you have heard of it. The Bell Witch. all kinds of cool old stuff in the south that has lots of history. I have heard claims that the ryman auditorium in nashville is haunted(it was the original grand ol opry for those of you who didnt know) RF Punch 40x2RF Punch 100x2RF Punch 200x2RF Punch 200x2RF Punch 400x4JL Audio 10W7-3"but its only a 200 watt amp tho"
Bryan Posted May 10, 2007 Report Posted May 10, 2007 well me and my friend travis was walking out the front door and it sounded like after we shut the door someone was running threw my house..and no it wasnt a robber...plus he says he hears that when he is here by himself MMM BASS OATS..ITS WHAT I HAVE FOR BREAKFAST 2 AudioQue HDC3 18'' subs Rockford Fosgate T1 6.5 mids MMATS 2000.05 XS Power D1200 Knukonceptz 1/0 Pioneer Premier DEH-P490iB " Shit I can roll a blunt better than those bitches in Havana!"- Uncle Elroy
BassJunkie Posted May 10, 2007 Report Posted May 10, 2007 I GOTTA post that ghost pic I have tomorrow, it freaked me the fuck out at the time. 1986 C20 Suburban 9 American Bass XFL 15's B2 M1MKII 14v XS Power Batteries Maxwell Caps Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not you havent lived until you've hit a screw with a router.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.