S10 build finished Oct. 2009

ya i like it, i just never seen it done like that before, i always wanted to do it in my colorodo i just didnt think there was that much room down there

oh there's plenty of room, just have to work around the e-brake or if you want, just take it (the e-brake) out. then you can have unlimited space to even put a 7 or 8 inch mid driver.

I just did a set of 6.5" AVI coaxials in an s-10 and they have an odd basket and surround, I'll post pics when I get them.

Pioneer AVH480

Zapco ST5XII amplifier

Stevens Audio 6.5" components (passive)

Onyx Subwoofer

Sky High OFC wiring

well the bottoms are formed to the floor so that makes them sit pretty well, but before I installed the speakers I ran screws through the factory kicks and the floor itself, that really held them in. But if the form sits real well against the kick one screw would be enough, especially if the form for the side and bottom are nice and strong.

wait a second, you are from NW indiana? im from crown point..... details?

nice, my bros fiance is from highland. do you have a shop or something? i would mind getting my kicks done up too!

No shop, just me, my tools, and a garage. LOL!!!! But yeah I'd do up your kicks. Just let me know.

Pioneer AVH480

Zapco ST5XII amplifier

Onyx Subwoofer

Sky High OFC wiring

ya man lets hook up when ur free, im sure you could work wonders with my set up... i just hate all shops around here unless ur a millionaire, accutek, sounds unlimited (1400 to wall my truck? WTF srrsly) I had all the wires and amps done and wired. ef that

ya man lets hook up when ur free, im sure you could work wonders with my set up... i just hate all shops around here unless ur a millionaire, accutek, sounds unlimited (1400 to wall my truck? WTF srrsly) I had all the wires and amps done and wired. ef that

I'm free when ever, don't have a full time job right now, LOL. But all the shops around here just want the money, they rarely care about the customer. Trust me I've worked for most of them.

Pioneer AVH480

Zapco ST5XII amplifier

Onyx Subwoofer

Sky High OFC wiring

Archived