Jump to content

So how are the new P1652-S's compared to the older model?


newls1

Recommended Posts

Posted

Just wondering how much different the new version of the punch components are compared to the older version punch components. I have the older version (With the 2 tweeters that you can mount anywhere, and these use the shitty triangle crossover) These newer ones look nice, just hope they sound decent.... Anyone have input?

I love my staffie :good:

So anti FACEBOOK it isn't even funny

Posted

not sure if i heard the old ones...or at least i don't remember what they sounded like but the new ones sound pretty darn good...

Full eclipse system is next on list.. soon to gut and redo the honda as new project/rolling buissness card :)

i miss the sound of those old school strokers on beast amps :(

Posted
not sure if i heard the old ones...or at least i don't remember what they sounded like but the new ones sound pretty darn good...

Ok, that is good feedback.thanks bro.

I love my staffie :good:

So anti FACEBOOK it isn't even funny

  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

just a little update. The newer version of these speakers IMHO sound cleaner, and more "FULL" I really think RF did well on this speaker, and keep them near the 100$ mark.

I love my staffie :good:

So anti FACEBOOK it isn't even funny

Posted
just a little update. The newer version of these speakers IMHO sound cleaner, and more "FULL" I really think RF did well on this speaker, and keep them near the 100$ mark.

did you end up buying them?

Posted
did you end up buying them?

they came preloaded im my qlogic kick panels that i got a hella deal on, so I had to go a little further in debt and whip out a charge card ( then closed it to get a better apr LOL) With the account open I was @ 24.99%, I closed the account and got a 4.5% rate. WOW! Paying it back will cost me less, and easier per month as well, being that I never make the same per paycheck, its nice to only be able to have a 15$ minimum payment, instead of 75-100$

I love my staffie :good:

So anti FACEBOOK it isn't even funny

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 995 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...