GetLikeMe's 4 SA-12's / 3500D Build

I'm posting rightnow from my droid so bare with me but thank you all for the compliments didn't think id get this much good feedbac. I tried my best to do it all right the first time you know? As for the ports ya I know there close which is why I mounted them on the 2nd layer of mdf to gain that extra 3/4 I wanted to fire side but I woulda had to do a lot of trimming on ports which I didn't want to do. I do plan to try some other style boxes tho maybe a 4th or 6th order style box. Also I stay in rancho cucamonga. I also plan to get a dc alt soon sincde they are only bout 10minutes from me. Just need to find a day I can drop my car off since rob said he would need it for a fullday. Once again thanks for all the compliments

Team Bass-Hz

for some reason i think the ports being that close to the back wall will hurt performance.

the build as a whole is nice.

lotsa wire and the distro block is awesome

x2 on everything

i love the doors. looks so simple and stock. wish i had the balls to do it to my doors.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

Its honestly not that hard bondo and wood is easy to work with jus a lot of sanding amd filing. My next goal is to try fiberglass haha

i think i could do that part well enough, its actualy cutting my doors that scares me.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

is there anyting preventing you from turning the box around? (besides that its hard as hell sometimes)

im curious to see if there is a difference in sound

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery
SHCA 2/0

155.2 @ 29 hz

Kicker CVR 15's build
DD 3512e build
Mini T-Line Build
(6) 8s Build
Nightshade 15s Wall Build
Magnum AB XFL 12s Build
Newest Magnum Build

is there anyting preventing you from turning the box around? (besides that its hard as hell sometimes)

im curious to see if there is a difference in sound

Firing them inside cabin? A lot of people said they don't recommend that and id lose a lot doin that. And now that I got amp rack there that wouldn't work lol. But I got some people designin me some other designs I might try out so well see.

Team Bass-Hz

yea thats what i was wondering. im not sure why you would lose output tho. the loading off the trunk helps but since you are so close i think it may actually be louder. i dunno im just theorizing here

i really like this. the box is solid

the doors look nice, honestly i thought they would be ugly but i was mistaken for sure

good work man

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery
SHCA 2/0

155.2 @ 29 hz

Kicker CVR 15's build
DD 3512e build
Mini T-Line Build
(6) 8s Build
Nightshade 15s Wall Build
Magnum AB XFL 12s Build
Newest Magnum Build

Cool Cool, there are a couple of people from rancho cucamonga now. I used to live in Claremont, so i know the area decently. There is a guy in Montclair with a TL if you ever want to get on a meter.

formerly known as Blue86f150

its a 4th order just because its tuned in the 40z doesnt mean it wont reach down and jiggle your balls at sub 30 hz frequencies.

Regardless if they were dipped platinum and were stuffed in Beyonce's twat.....way too fucking exspensive

this sux camel dicks

yea thats what i was wondering. im not sure why you would lose output tho. the loading off the trunk helps but since you are so close i think it may actually be louder. i dunno im just theorizing here

i really like this. the box is solid

the doors look nice, honestly i thought they would be ugly but i was mistaken for sure

good work man

We think alike cuz I thought the same thing it would be louder since ports would fire in but I guess it don't work like that haha. And thanks man I wasn't sure how they would come out I just wanted somthin simple and look somehwta factory nothing too gotti. For my first time I think they came out pretty good. I do plan totake the box out tomorrow and sand it real good since I plan to keep it bare wood I jus like that look :) I also want to add a switch to turn my bass amp on and off.

Team Bass-Hz

Archived