Jump to content

If you have a ps3 and COD MWF2 get in here


Recommended Posts

Posted

add me bitches its phayro

@jp everytime i see u on u log off as im bout to invite ya for sum fun

@alpine i never see u on

I know a lil about everything so dont call me Mr. Know it All.

Posted
add me bitches its phayro

@jp everytime i see u on u log off as im bout to invite ya for sum fun

@alpine i never see u on

I add ya later tonight when I get on. I'm starting to get my groove back in my trigger finger now so lets do some killin.

JP where you at?

Live the dream baby...You will be shitting your pants again before you know it.

Posted

Hatrix-

Is mine let me know your from SMD or i wont add ya

2-SSA EVIL 18's

American Bass VFL 1100.1 Down .5

Mechman 370amp Alt

6-XS Power D3100's

4th Order B-Piller Wall

3-AP2004's

1-APMini1200.4

4-AP 8's

8-DB Drive S3 6.5's

4-Selenium Tweets

2-DB Drive Super Tweets

YouTube- HatrixCOD

Posted

MonsterMach04

lvl 30 10th prestige..

Tim-Sig.png

62491252.png

The set up your talking about would sound great in my Tahoe. Trade you my dog for it. He has one eye but that only makes for bad depth perception so hey so what if he is running into shit, look at it this way he is easy to sneak up ninja style on. (right side only)
</div>

Posted

i was wreckin domination yesterday i like my low rank prestige players be talkin shit and die my a noob lol

I know a lil about everything so dont call me Mr. Know it All.

Posted

whats the point of goin prestige anyways other than a pretty ribbon for ya hair? lmao

I know a lil about everything so dont call me Mr. Know it All.

Posted

more custom classes :) more titles and more emblems... idk i was bored..

Tim-Sig.png

62491252.png

The set up your talking about would sound great in my Tahoe. Trade you my dog for it. He has one eye but that only makes for bad depth perception so hey so what if he is running into shit, look at it this way he is easy to sneak up ninja style on. (right side only)
</div>

Posted
add me bitches its phayro

@jp everytime i see u on u log off as im bout to invite ya for sum fun

@alpine i never see u on

lol thats about right,i swear ive had like 100 people add me..but nobody ever invites me or accepts my invites lol im like wtf!

I add ya later tonight when I get on. I'm starting to get my groove back in my trigger finger now so lets do some killin.

JP where you at?

ill be on tonight,ive been playing the regular game (not online) for the past 2 nights just doing something different..but ill be online tonight

I'm on all the time spankin us amps freak lol jp everytime you invite I'm already in a party I'll hope to catch ya 2night

hope we can all get together man..i got 2 guys that usually get around the 30kill area each game on tdm..so if i get one or 2 more of those on my team it would be best because i usually go 5/30 lmao

Hatrix-

Is mine let me know your from SMD or i wont add ya

okkkkkk

MonsterMach04

lvl 30 10th prestige..

hahah glitchen ass

i was wreckin domination yesterday i like my low rank prestige players be talkin shit and die my a noob lol

lmao

whats the point of goin prestige anyways other than a pretty ribbon for ya hair? lmao

exactly

more custom classes :) more titles and more emblems... idk i was bored..

be ontonight at about 8 central time

Posted

Ya I told myself I was not gonna perstege this one but after lvl 70 I got bord and did it doing the challanges again makes it more fun I'll do it again I bet

Have you ever had your woofers blown?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1053 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...