XS Power

so do you currently have a guide to which application it works with now? Or do we just have to ask?

We are currently creating a new website that actually has all of our products on it. Our current site is horrible, and we are working to fix that. The new site should be up tomorrow and will have the application database for the VCM.

Until then if you want to post up I can check for you.

RealPower800x135_zps58408f90.jpg

okay two questions. I'm running about 4k watts, have a 250a h/o alt and a deka 9a31 in the back. Which battery would be good to replace my stock battery upfront? 2nd question...volt module work on my 07 hyundai santa fe se?

I would run a S1200 in the front with the PN545 billet hold down. That is going to be a smaller battery than your stock battery, but give you a lot more power.

Checking on the VCM for your vehicle. What size is the motor?

Edited by Nathan@XSPOWER

RealPower800x135_zps58408f90.jpg

i highly doubt you do but do you have one for honda civics in particular a 1997

97 Honda Civic Sedan

Rear disc brake conversion

2" drop

17's

lots of exterior mods

SYSTEM

SoundStream VIR-5850 Dvd player

RE 6x9's and 6.5's

Soundstream DTR4.500

Soundstream DTR1.2200

8" RE-x in a t-line

Kinetik 1800

Plans

4-SA-8's

Another Kinetik

High output alt

My Cardomain

I know this topic is for the VCM, but I also have a battery question.

2 Soundstream xxx-6500d amplifiers @ 16volts @1ohm. 250 amp alternator. How many batteries and which ones would be best for my application?

VCM question. Will it work on the 250 amp alternator? I'm sure it wouldn't be able to do a dual voltage output so I can use one module to control the 16volt side and control the 12volt side at the same time. Right?

I probably could use one for the 12volt side though. 1989 Chevy Astro 4.3L engine

Team Pinnacle / Team SouthEastSPL / Team SoundStream / Team GPI / GPI Sales Rep for Florida and Georgia

I would run a S1200 in the front with the PN545 billet hold down. That is going to be a smaller battery than your stock battery, but give you a lot more power.

Checking on the VCM for your vehicle. What size is the motor?

oops sorry went away for a while. it's the 07 hyundai santa fe SE 3.3L 250a Mechman Rhino series

Edited by clouduz
th_140x100square.jpg