Sonic Electronix

Hmm check your grounds. Are they installed somewhere touch bare metal and sanded down? Also what deck are you using? Just sounds like a bad ground to me, or a bad signal thru your RCA's

Same rca's and ground as before but im bout to run out and fuck wit some shits to see if I can fix it, everyone keep those suggestions coming!

Thanks you! :D

i agree with ENELLZ on this one. it def. sounds like feedback through your rca's or a grounding issue.

I am not sure about Pioneer headunits, but the Pioneer nav systems have a pico fuse in them. When they go, they will cause electrical noise through the subs, at the least, and will cause a turn off pop noise. I would check that out first.

Current: Two old school Orion HCCA 12's, No amp currently. Did run DAT Hellfire Prototype.

Old set up: Orion 2NT 15", Logic Soundlabs GSX32D,

I am not sure about Pioneer headunits, but the Pioneer nav systems have a pico fuse in them. When they go, they will cause electrical noise through the subs, at the least, and will cause a turn off pop noise. I would check that out first.

not through the subs just the front speakers

The ground I thought was the problem because it was some off brand wire and although both were 8 awg the rockford fosgate for the positive was much larger so I switched that puny ground out with some stinger 8 awg HPM

but that was not the problem(of course not...lol)

FUUUUUUUCCCCCKKKKK I am so pissed off it took me like 30 min to run the new rca's because they kept getting caught fucking tore my hands up got blood all over my beater now trying to get this shit ass head unit I HATEEEEEEE back in but jeeps they slant down and there is no room for wire back there and now peeled back the skin on top my nails and there is just blood running down my hands.... today fuckin suuuuucks.

Does anyone have a harness I could have for an alpine head unit for my jeep? I have this older alpine but I need a harness for my cizzar

Edited by BulletInjection

I finished wiring up the rear speakers to the amp but the speaker on channel 4 does not play... :(

So thus far with the amp:

1. Channels 1 and 2 pop when I turn off the amp(head unit or car)

2. When I wire up terminal 4 to the amp I get a weird static on channel 3 speaker

3. Channel 4 is just not working(rca input not working?)

Do you get that pop noise when you turn your system off? I think it might have something do with the amp or ground problem..

no I thought it was because the ground and power were 2 different companies so the ground was smalled but I changed it out and it still does it.

Channel 4 on the amp actually does work I wired up the wrong wires in the car because there were two sets of the exact same wires.

It popped once when I turned the volume to 0 but has not done it since then and the two times I have turned to to 0 then back up and turned the car off it has not popped. It kinda makes me think that there may be a head unit problem??? I hate this damn head unit anyway(DEH-6000UB).

This is a very strange problem... I gotta figure this out