I work with this guy...

i smoked some with my cousin... and i felt like a 2d image.. like some one drew me on a piece of paper...and i was in a book... and the book was closing... and if the book closed all of my information would be lost forver.. so i was trying to keep the book open... kinda hard to explain...

and another time i was with my cousin again... and i felt like i was a puddle of water on the floor.. and i was drowning in my self

and another time all i had was salvia leafs.... no where as crazy as the extract... but when i smoked it i felt like i was in the brady bunch... everything was old and out dated and ugly.... especially my brand new truck ...

tha'ts my story

Team sundownWESTCOASTSPL.COM we're throwing dbdrag events very soon visit the website for details

Regardless if its illegal or not. It doesnt make the company look good.

When I played football, my coach always told us that if we were going to go and act stupid somewhere, wear a different school's t shirt lol.

I can understand why your boss is pissed. this guy looks like a dipshit, and he works for that company. Not trying to be rude, but thats how many people see it. Its no different than being wasted in that shirt and acting stupid. it still doesnt make the company look good.

+1

Michael Hughes = 6X SPL World Champion - Loudest on the planet in db Drag, USACi, and IASCA.

+1

-2 because it's not that serious IMO

If Morgan Freeman narrated a story on how great AIDS is, I would be captivated and tempted to contract it myself. His voice just fills my soul with warm fuzzies and puppy tears.

He has NO idea and may have a touch of autism to be honest.

Is this guy real or is he joking? i actually mistook him for a lesbian in that demo video

Wanted to mess around with a box for the garage. Was thinking 4 6x9 in 4 cube at like 30 hz...

These are the things that make me lol

Archived