T3audio/Atomic/ Navigator Re-Build 7kw(BIG UPDATES PG 38-

I haven't had vocals since I started this whole thing... I'm getting close though I can taste it.

looks good though I would have never thought you would have finished

yeah well all i needed was the batts had my subs got my amp friday and picked it up today when i went to get the batts so i was ready.. and im still not done remember i need to install my alt then ill be slammin a little harder and wont worry about stalling lol.. but at least we can hear your vocals mine are distorted and shit(tweets) and when i hit the lows feels like my roof is expanding 5 inches sounds like a tin can inside but on the highs makes yours eyes wibble and digs in to your ears where they hurt after a while.

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

u told me 1100

zack 1100

John 800

kasey 900

hmmmm

okay were done here bro...idc i dont want em im sureu charge them at 16v.u cant charge kinetiks at 16v. which im sure u do

edit: well u can not recommended we all know what happens withn in time

Who is John..? And i dont remember telling Kasey $900 for my Batts... And I was just posting a # im sure i did say 1100... thats Fuckin cheap... And even if i did Charge @ 16v If you wanted New ones ide go replace them for you for BNIB the same day...lol

And kinetiks like to be charged @ 15.5 is what Kinetik them Selfs Told me... You think i Dont know what im doing... lol

And how would i Charge at 16v..?

I have 12v Alts..?

Unless You knew something i didnt....

WWW.OSGINDUSTRIES.COM

I LOVE HATER'S

Who is John..? And i dont remember telling Kasey $900 for my Batts... And I was just posting a # im sure i did say 1100... thats Fuckin cheap... And even if i did Charge @ 16v If you wanted New ones ide go replace them for you for BNIB the same day...lol

And kinetiks like to be charged @ 15.5 is what Kinetik them Selfs Told me... You think i Dont know what im doing... lol

And how would i Charge at 16v..?

I have 12v Alts..?

Unless You knew something i didnt....

yup you said basically $1600 for all of them for me :rofl::(

really 15.5? sweet because on cold starts I get 15.5-15.6 for a while

Wouldnt be thehoe92 without teh purple

ampbatts.jpg

still kind of messy but its legit

ampbatts1.jpg

Just a cool little pic

BUILDLOG

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

You Make Payments lol

most have cash in hand HAHA!!

lmao gotta give u that one..... that was pretty good..

p.s:usually payments people do charge more sounds about right

BUILDLOG

we didn't even agree on payments and he said $1600 :(

I'm at work right now but when I get off I'll call you I want to hear this thing.

or just come to my work at 3 and we'll do it in the parking lot since no one bitches.

Roseville Sports Center off Pleasant grove and Woodcreek

DO ET! :spiteful:

Wouldnt be thehoe92 without teh purple

maybe the reason you can taste woofer is cause there inverted? you remembered to run the wires backwards right

either way build looks like she'll be loud :D

R.I.P!

(Nov-29-2009)

92 explorer

- 4 Atomic Apxx 15s duel .7s - 4rth order bandpass wall -4 powerbass XA-3000D's - 16 8volt batts wired to 16 volts - (9+/9-) runs 0gauge - 152.3 Db @ 29hz

current build

97 chevy lumina4 - 1 Atomic Apx 18 - 6 cube slot port trunk sealed off - 1 powerbass XA-3000D - 2 optima G31s in spare tire18 1 run 1/0

Archived