CrossfireExpedition Posted November 21, 2009 Report Posted November 21, 2009 I want to do 8 10's in my SUV, i was looking at building the enclosure around 8 cubes. 8 subs displacement is around .60 cuft. For port im looking at 14 x 8 x 17, that will take up around 1 cube. Will this work out or should I go a little bigger or smaller. All info will be very appreciated. Pioneer DEH-80PRS Pioneer Mids & Highs JL Audio 500/5 Hertz ES 300.5 SecondSkinAudi0 OPTIMA Stinger
Beanz Posted November 21, 2009 Report Posted November 21, 2009 how about you give us some mroe infor what subs are you gonna run?how much power? That's why they don't deliver. Yer ass better go sit along the side of the road and wait. You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.
Marlo Stanfield Posted November 21, 2009 Report Posted November 21, 2009 id go for 9-10 cubes net. I'm just curious how u can make that suggestion with no knowledge of what woofers or amp(s) he's gonna be running.. 1998 Ford Explorer Eddie Bauer... New setup, old ride... QX56 is staying stock til I get loud... It's only getting walled off if I don't meet my goal @ SBN. Pioneer AVIC-N2 (12) 12" RE SXs old model.... (3) AB VFL 500.1 @ 1ohm each Dual 300amp Ohio Gen alts.... (10) Northstar NSB-125s 26ft3 @ 33hz w/ a ton of port area 156.5 @ 40hz @ dash, Db Drag style / 153.2 Bassrace
CrossfireExpedition Posted November 22, 2009 Author Report Posted November 22, 2009 At the moment it would be 8-10in Crossfire BMF-1014's with 2 Crossfire VR-1000d's... Pioneer DEH-80PRS Pioneer Mids & Highs JL Audio 500/5 Hertz ES 300.5 SecondSkinAudi0 OPTIMA Stinger
matt402 Posted November 22, 2009 Report Posted November 22, 2009 I'm just curious how u can make that suggestion with no knowledge of what woofers or amp(s) he's gonna be running.. avg. airspace of most 10s on the market for a daily setup...
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.