Second Skin Audio

will this work

wut sub

CDyneSi_zps9638e5fa.jpg

VbjgkeI_zpsdd2219ec.jpg

deepsilencer, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:32, said:

splzx3, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:27, said:

i had my fun on one of his videos...till he blocked me then i got my mother into it lol after her he closed the comments xD

lol your mom is a G! good.gif

WTF, I never thought I'd have a conversation about cross dressers and trans-genders on a car audio forum.

3 cubes is way too small for any size TRF. You should immediatly ship me this woofer. Just kidding.

For a 15" TRF start at 5 cubes, about 80-90 square inches of port.

1997 Astro

front:6 sets of T3 componets

Subs: 8 level 5 18"s (building 6th order BP)

Amps: 4 really big ones (totalling just shy of 50K)

Batts:

Alt: Ohio Generator

1996 Chevy Suburban

Sub amp: A fifth really big amp

Subwoofer: 2-15" DC Level 4 XL

Batts: C&D high rate--(x4)

actually, I know a few people that use the TRF subs in farter boxes all day long, one who is notorious for this is Sactownstangs, he hits really good numbers using those subs with about 3k rms to 6k rms per sub depending what he is running

small boxes, with lots of part area, and long aero ports

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

hes going to put 4k on it told me he wanted to play it daily on that so thats what i came up with. it will be fine and isnt gonna "blow thew woofer" if anything your 10 cube box or the box you wanted 400sqin of port with would fry it

actually, I know a few people that use the TRF subs in farter boxes all day long, one who is notorious for this is Sactownstangs, he hits really good numbers using those subs with about 3k rms to 6k rms per sub depending what he is running

small boxes, with lots of part area, and long aero ports

is that enough port area?

audio fanatic

another issue at hand here is initially he was talking about wanting hair tricks out of this sub..i told him that wasnt going to happen...his wants were a nice sounding box that would beat down the block while not damaging his subwoofer. im more then happy to make the 10 cube box he wanted or the 400sqin of port box he wanted...just be ready for the i told you so when it fries

ive had the subs ive ran them, i know whats worked and what doesnt daily...i dont compete so frankly numbers mean jack shit to me...he asked me to make it to what i figured would work for what he wanted so i did that rather then what i refused to so in his suggestions