Second Skin Audio

Enclosure Volume ???

The internal dimensions of my enclosure is...

Top........9in

Bottom...13 1/4in

Front......12in

Width......46in

I come up with 3.51...

My question is what cubes do you guys come up with ????

This is the enclosure im building for 2-10in Crossfire BMF 10's

Pioneer DEH-80PRS

Pioneer Mids & Highs

JL Audio 500/5

Hertz ES 300.5

SecondSkinAudi0

OPTIMA

Stinger

The internal dimensions of my enclosure is...

Top........9in

Bottom...13 1/4in

Front......12in

Width......46in

I come up with 3.51...

My question is what cubes do you guys come up with ????

This is the enclosure im building for 2-10in Crossfire BMF 10's

i got 3.55 cubes, but if thats for a ported enclosure and before displacement then i think it might be a bit small IMO

"i'd rather die like a man than live like a coward" quoted from Tupac

i got 3.55 cubes, but if thats for a ported enclosure and before displacement then i think it might be a bit small IMO

eh, 10's wont displace very much. might end up with 3cuft after port and subs. not too bad for 10"s

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

I'm coming up with 3.1. I'm assuming that it will be made out of 3/4 mdf, correct?

edit: OOPS I just saw that those are the internal measurements sorry yeah, 3.5 is pretty close.

Edited by Blue_C1500

HU: Pioneer

Highs: 2X 4X6"s, 2X 3.5"s, 4X 5.25" comps, Q-Logic kicks, and a Sundown SAX-125.2

Subs: 4 Nightshade 15s and Strapped SAZ-3500Ds <---Sundown FTW good.gif

Electrical: dual DC Power 320s (ordered) and 2 D3400s up frt and 4 D2700s in the back

.ʇı ɥʇıʍ ʞɔnɟ ʇ,uɐɔ noʎ 'ʞɔıp ǝɹos ɐ ǝʞı1 sı uʍopunS

26d2fe1a.jpg0969b13f.jpg343030b8.jpg

im just thinking off the top of my head. it might be a little more than that but i still think he will be ok. its not like he is going to use 1cuft for a port.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

Thank you for the help, I have 4-4in ports that are 10in long...

roughly what i come up with is:

1 port = 27 hz

2 port = 38-39 hz

I compete in USACi comps in:

StreetBeat 1

Stock 0-600

Port

SuperPort

The last time i metered the truck with 2-10's behind the 3rd row (1-1000d amp) my peak frequency was around 40-41 hz.

So what would be better using 1 or 2 ports ?

Pioneer DEH-80PRS

Pioneer Mids & Highs

JL Audio 500/5

Hertz ES 300.5

SecondSkinAudi0

OPTIMA

Stinger

personally, i would use a single port and cut it down to get the tuning you want

EDIT: what are your goals, to hhave a system that you will really like when you play mmusic or a system that your okay with when you playmusic? IMO 38hz is too high for a good street jammer if you listen to anything with a little bit of low end bass like alot of rap and stuff like that

Edited by cstrokers

"i'd rather die like a man than live like a coward" quoted from Tupac