DC Sound Lab

think i might be jumpin on the dc train

why are you deciding to go with dc lvl 4 18's instead of hdc3 18's their laround the same price and as was said before the hdc3 is more like an xl not a lvl 4

don't get me wrong i really like my level 4

b/c i was going to get 15" HDC's and i can get the Level 4' w/ level 5 cheaper than the hdc after shipping and all that, plus the level 4 has a lower fs than the hdc and i listen to chopped and screwed and like my shit to get LOWWWWWW

badassshit.jpg

GP.jpg

Either way you won't be sorry but when you hear dees you will want the xls plus if you get the xls I will design you a box andhelp build it so you will not have to pay for a custom box and trust me my boxes ain't no punk.

TEAM GROUNDPOUNDERS INC.

156.5 OUT THE TRUNK OF A 95 CADDY

W/1 SUB & 2AMPs

score done on a termlab mic in the kick

on the dash sealed was 154

groundpounders-sig-1.jpg

Either way you won't be sorry but when you hear dees you will want the xls plus if you get the xls I will design you a box andhelp build it so you will not have to pay for a custom box and trust me my boxes ain't no punk.

but you wont design it and help me build it if i just get level 4 w/ level 5 coils? haha i really dont have the money for xls :/

badassshit.jpg

GP.jpg

As long as your runnin dc I will help however I think your be sold on the xls after you hear dees I mean damnim even thinking about switching back to some xls myself now lol.

TEAM GROUNDPOUNDERS INC.

156.5 OUT THE TRUNK OF A 95 CADDY

W/1 SUB & 2AMPs

score done on a termlab mic in the kick

on the dash sealed was 154

groundpounders-sig-1.jpg

As long as your runnin dc I will help however I think your be sold on the xls after you hear dees I mean damnim even thinking about switching back to some xls myself now lol.

well i was planning on hittin you up for a box design anyways, i heard your the man to talk to when it comes to that kinda stuff

badassshit.jpg

GP.jpg

i also think before you really listen to any of us you should give some vehicle information and/or enclosure size you can run and what not. :)

well i havent gotten the truck but its gonna be in an 01-03 body style ext cab f150, i want to make the box come up no higher than the bottom of the rear window line if possible maybe an in or two higher is fine, id say bout 8-10 cubes is what ill be puttin them in, i must say when iheard grady's sub i was blown away so hopefully these subs will be crazy

badassshit.jpg

GP.jpg