2006 Dodge Magnum Build 4 15's

but you also have to think that a customer who wants custom show just wants more more more. you could have sold him on something that would have sounded way better but been less equipment. If i were an installer and someone asked for subs pointing two different directions i would have told him NO. Its going to cause major canceling issues and cause a 120db with it sealed up and a 140 with it open. When someone comes in with crazy ideas for a show car its your job to listen criticize his ideas and between the two come up with something that is functional sounds great and looks good. What happened here is a customer came in with no real clue of what was going to happen just a grocery list of what HE thinks would be cool.

Either way the work itself came out looking great. You did display great skills in the installing department just not in the planning and selling department.

2007 Acura TSX

Stock Navigation

Rockford 360.2 (FOR SALE)

Sundown SAZ3500

2 12" DC Sound Lab LvL4 @2ohm

JL 600/4

2 Sets of Focal 165K2P

but you also have to think that a customer who wants custom show just wants more more more. you could have sold him on something that would have sounded way better but been less equipment. If i were an installer and someone asked for subs pointing two different directions i would have told him NO. Its going to cause major canceling issues and cause a 120db with it sealed up and a 140 with it open. When someone comes in with crazy ideas for a show car its your job to listen criticize his ideas and between the two come up with something that is functional sounds great and looks good. What happened here is a customer came in with no real clue of what was going to happen just a grocery list of what HE thinks would be cool.

Either way the work itself came out looking great. You did display great skills in the installing department just not in the planning and selling department.

you defenitely make good points....The customers car was already in the our shop before I started working there.....I came in and the car was in pieces with equipment still in the boxes...so I made do with what I had...but your right that the equipment could have been less with better sound....Even after he had already purchased this equipment I tried to talk him in to putting it on ebay and purchasing Focal high & mids and doing either focal k2 or orion hcca new amps and subs....but he wanted to do with what he had....thanks for the constructive criticism

i like the look and a nice clean install im about to work on m wifes magnum can i hit you up about some ideas i have

new system in the works

(3) DC lvl 4xls 15's (one of three are here)

(2) DD z1 (done)

old kenwood four ch

4 runs of 2/0 (done)

? 200 amp alt may two ??

Love the body kit

Dodge Magnum with custom 300c front end, laid out on air bags

*4) 12" Cadence Daytona walled

*1) AudioQue 20k

*270a DC Power Alt (Dual coming soon)

Archived