dude a 148@ 25 hz sealed up is nasty.....I wish i could have got to hear it at slamfest, i walked up to the truck and you were playin it but you picked the truck up and drove off.....I wasnt gonna yell and stop ya lol......Ill definitely see ya at lno though.....awesome work bro....

xa-1.gif

Guest Dylan Dude

thanks guys...I finally got my Termlab USB in today and I only got a few minutes to play with it but the truck does do a 148@25hz on the dash sealed up. :) I should have some more free time this weekend to play around with it more and get some numbers up for ya.

holy shit dude. And that's sealed up. Open your windows and meter it. I've heard that small pickups meter WAY better with the windows and doors open. Awesome score. And awesome setup too.

What's your plan for the baffle? I doubt your gonna just leave it like that.

• 1 month later...

Another forgotten thread..lol...I did some more testing and got it up to a 154.1@42 hz...and it bassraces a 151.9. Too bad its all torn back apart to finish sheetmetaling the bed and to add two more 4001's. I'd like to get it above a 156 but we will see.. I will post pics of the bedwork when I get off work.

Wes, you should've stopped me..I would've gladly given you a demo.

Dylan, the baffle will get done up pretty like...but that is after I get done with the bed and paint.

A half-wit gave you a piece of his mind, and you held on to it.

My Youtube vids...enjoyDC.jpgdcsig-1.jpg2pt8a6w.png

anythings possible with the right build =] we accept visa and mastercard =]

Another forgotten thread..lol...I did some more testing and got it up to a 154.1@42 hz...and it bassraces a 151.9. Too bad its all torn back apart to finish sheetmetaling the bed and to add two more 4001's. I'd like to get it above a 156 but we will see.. I will post pics of the bedwork when I get off work.

Wes, you should've stopped me..I would've gladly given you a demo.

Dylan, the baffle will get done up pretty like...but that is after I get done with the bed and paint.

I still need to hear this thing. You coming to the drag-thru in Bradenton on Jan 19th?

My System:

Pioneer AVH-P3200BT

4-Dayton 7 inch reference series (front doors)

8-Onkyo 3/4 inch tweeters (dash)

1-Sundown Audio 100.4D (mids/highs)

2-18" BTL's (for now)

Crescendo 3kwp (for sale)

Complete rebuild coming soon...

So thats 4 40001s? Thats gonna be crazy.

:o:huh::unsure::lol::D that truck is sick as hell and great craftsmenship and looks loud as hell, now i wanna get a s10 n bag it n do a wall but if i do ied run 4 btl fully loaded 18's if it would fit sealed maby ported but a man can dream B):wub: oh and burch ftmfw my dad works for a lumber salvage yard n i get great lookin burch 4' 8' 3/4'' for 10$ a sheet lol thats what i built my box out of and it hammers pritty good but nothin compared to u, what u runnin for mids n highs?

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

:o:huh::unsure::lol::D that truck is sick as hell and great craftsmenship and looks loud as hell, now i wanna get a s10 n bag it n do a wall but if i do ied run 4 btl fully loaded 18's if it would fit sealed maby ported but a man can dream B):wub: oh and burch ftmfw my dad works for a lumber salvage yard n i get great lookin burch 4' 8' 3/4'' for 10$ a sheet lol thats what i built my box out of and it hammers pritty good but nothin compared to u, what u runnin for mids n highs?

with btl's, they have to be ported fyi.
duck.jpgSMDsigbannr9.jpg

dats crazy man ! I love it

4 I.A. Warden 15s

8 I.A. 20.1s

2010 140.0-149.9 Bass Race Points Champ/Over all champ

2010 140.0-149.9 Bass Race S.C. Regional Champ

2010 FL Regional Middle Weight Champ

2010 INAC Middle Weight Bass Boxing Champ

Archived