Woooohooo....4th amp came in today...and the rest of my wiring from Knukonceptz...and my centerlink, idler arm, and flow controls(for the rear) from SD...I also talked to Ritchie from Barely Legal Fab and my No notch tie rods should be here tomorrow....It was like x-mas all over again

Posted Image

A half-wit gave you a piece of his mind, and you held on to it.

My Youtube vids...enjoyDC.jpgdcsig-1.jpg2pt8a6w.png

anythings possible with the right build =] we accept visa and mastercard =]

Good god man! This thing is gonna be a completely different truck when your done!!

Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer

Scientia est Vox

"In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti"clover.gif

DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!!

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

Dam this is a hot install :blink:

1993 Mazda Mx-3

Subs: 2 18" DC Audio Lvl 4 D.7

Highs amp: Sundown SAX-100.4

Sub amp: Sundown SAZ-3000D

Electrical:Kinetik 1200 under hood, 2-Kinetik 2400 rear

All 1/0 KnuKonceptz Wire Power/Ground, Big 3, 8Ga Speaker Wire, KnuKonceptz Karma RCA's

Dampening: 120sqft 80Mil Thick Sound Destroyer Mat

Goal: 150 DB 149.9 Street Bass

TeamSundown-3-1.jpg

DCSig.jpg

Good god man! This thing is gonna be a completely different truck when your done!!

Thats the idea bro....trying to make this truck mine and how I want it...lol

nice to hear more stuff came in. Post pics of that sexy shit!

I posted a pic...dunno if you cant see it tho...

Dam this is a hot install :blink:

Thank you sir.

posted some earlier before I tore it all down again, but it does a [email protected] 154.1@42 hz...and it bassraces a 151.9 on Lil John- Throw it up (screwed)...

Welp its official, your truck shits on me on the mic...lmao...but i still wanna sit in yours and see how it feels, im probably going to trailer my truck to spring flind with brand new amps...hopefully it will survive the weekend lol, hopefully ill see ya at spring fling and if not ill be at sbn and im hunting you ass down lol

xa-1.gif

Welp its official, your truck shits on me on the mic...lmao...but i still wanna sit in yours and see how it feels, im probably going to trailer my truck to spring flind with brand new amps...hopefully it will survive the weekend lol, hopefully ill see ya at spring fling and if not ill be at sbn and im hunting you ass down lol

:lol: I wouldn't go so far as to say that...in all reality our #'s are pretty close...Like I said bro...stop on by...I will prolly be hangin out with Epecenter and the rest of the b-town boys..along with the Acro crew..

thats a nice build i know iam new to the forums but i was wondering why no one is doinf the roof anymore with a wall////dont get me wrong yours is sick as hell man///just wondering//must be a midwest thing

Thanks man...Im not sure what you're asking, but I assume it has to deal with a roof build down....I will have a small build down later on when I start on the interior but for right now there is a little extra bracing in there..

Archived