Betsy Gets Bass Finally

ludacris - well i was going to use the left strut tower bolt but its a pain the sand that with sand paper, so im kinda stuck on that too

i know the seat belt bolts go straight to the frame... but mines grimey from 20yrs of use so i dont know yet

ill get pics of all the progress before tonight... its not easy workin on ur car outside when its below 30

more minor things completed today so far:

ran remote gain wire

need to get velcro to mount gain knob because there is NO WHERE to put it within reach that wont ruin leather (im short so my reach isnt much)

cutout the metal behind the armrest and the metal where the storage area was

removed top of storage bin that was attatched to rear deck

id say theres 200sq of metal cutout and i think im going to seal around the the rear firewall forcing the air to go thru the holes i made and not seep thru seams and such that cadillac didnt weld

Damn, I never thought about the seat belt bolts. Mine are pretty fresh, Now I got some decide'n to do to... But my wires wont be here till tuesday anyway. Heres a pic of my cutout. Wantd to keep the backseats somewhat comfortable but Ill cut out more if need'd!

DSCN1255.jpg

Rebuild in progress...

urs is cleaner than mine

i grounded on the strut tower

I HAVE BASS, it works, whooppee.... pics and vids after my cruise

edit* went on my cruise... it sounds fine for temporary... i was amazed at the low end... 20-40hz sounded great for so little power

TeamSundown-sig.jpg

urs is cleaner than mine

i grounded on the strut tower

I HAVE BASS, it works, whooppee.... pics and vids after my cruise

edit* went on my cruise... it sounds fine for temporary... i was amazed at the low end... 20-40hz sounded great for so little power

Cant wait for some pics and videos!!!

Rebuild in progress...

incase you guys dont know its been chitty for 3 days around chicago... so i dont want to open my trunk and let all the snow/sleet/ice/rain get in

dont worry, ill get some good pics, just been busy plus the weather

I hear you. We just pickd up about another foot here to. Hope the fuckn snow dont slow me down to much! TTT

Rebuild in progress...

incase you guys dont know its been chitty for 3 days around chicago... so i dont want to open my trunk and let all the snow/sleet/ice/rain get in

dont worry, ill get some good pics, just been busy plus the weather

Sorry for all the "noob" questions... But did you upgrade ur big 3? Im gunna do mine, The side post battery with no fuckn room to work is gunna make it kinda hard tho. Is their some kind of side mount to top conversion piece?

Rebuild in progress...

Sorry for all the "noob" questions... But did you upgrade ur big 3? Im gunna do mine, The side post battery with no fuckn room to work is gunna make it kinda hard tho. Is their some kind of side mount to top conversion piece?

no big 3 yet, need more 1/0

get a stinger gm long battery post... it uses a large socket to screw in the double ring terminal stock positive wires and has a second screw that uses a smaller socket to tighten that accepts 1/0 ring terminals

http://www.hifisoundconnection.com/Shop/Co...sid/0/SFV/30046

ill grab a pic... but check the weather, its been 5 days of rain/sleet/snow/ice... no fun at all

TeamSundown-sig.jpg

no big 3 yet, need more 1/0

get a stinger gm long battery post... it uses a large socket to screw in the double ring terminal stock positive wires and has a second screw that uses a smaller socket to tighten that accepts 1/0 ring terminals

http://www.hifisoundconnection.com/Shop/Co...sid/0/SFV/30046

ill grab a pic... but check the weather, its been 5 days of rain/sleet/snow/ice... no fun at all

Same round here, Think were around 15 inchs total. But yea cool, I got the smaller GM ones... Wasnt sure if they were gunna work. Idk if ur lac has those rubber things around the stock terminals, But Im thinkn about cutn em off and putn ring terminals on em. Wont need as much space?

But yea Idk where Im gunna get my power wire through? Thats really all I got left to run electrical wise (besides the big 3)... I know its pry still shitty out where your at but all I really need is a pic of where you ran your power wire through. Thanks in advance man, Ur build is lookn real nice!

Rebuild in progress...

Archived