im about an hour or just over from destin. i love it there.

and damn i wish i could make it out to panama city for that show.

i Live in panama city lol. Where in PC is the show? is it next saturday ?

Edited by sebasstian

12 RE audio X series 12's

4 gauge wiring to back batt (soon to be 0 gauge)

0 gauge from batt to amp

kinetik 1800 in back

clarion cx-200 HU

SPL 3000 wired at 2 ohms

8 Re 6.5 full range speakers

Re Xt 800.4 4 channel amplifier

Autopager car alarm

http://www.floridaspl.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7027

There are a couple mainsails out that way. are you at the one across from the silver sands outlet mall? if so ill be out there anyways tommrow night. i deliver newspapers out the way, one of my stops is edgewater which is right by mainsail

you can cook bacon shirtless if you're not a pussy...lol

not hatin, but am i wrong here it looks as if the amp is not grounded its hooked directly to the battery. it that the way it should be.

intr.jpg

DC.jpgDC POWER

ill be out there tomorrow night. you can hear my little sundown sa 12"s and sundown 1500 if you want. my interior rattle like crazy btw :\

not hatin, but am i wrong here it looks as if the amp is not grounded its hooked directly to the battery. it that the way it should be.

intr.jpg

DC.jpgDC POWER

ill be out there tomorrow night. you can hear my little sundown sa 12"s and sundown 1500 if you want. my interior rattle like crazy btw :\

12's get loud my man :D The internet on this work laptop is really slow and the hotel in the HOA center computers don't allow me to log into smd. just give me a call or a text and let me know if you are going to be out here tomorrow or today. If not ill take a drive tomorrow and meet you around noon. I just want to meet an smd guy, only met...2?

I've been there a few times. It's a nice place tho!

as468x60pxbanner.gif

My Youtube Page. Check it out

The "SAV" - Sub-aural Assault Vehicle

Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X993

Image Dynamics CTX 6.5" Components

Q-logic 6.5" kick pods

CDT 6.5" CL-E6NEO Front door Midbass

Kicker ZX350.4

Knukonceptz SS Karma 4 channel 6m RCA

Fi Q 18" w/ brushed aluminum dust cap

7cu ft. ported box tuned to 28hz

Sundown SAZ-1000D

Iraggi 240 amp Amputator Alt

Big 3 in Monster 1/0awg

Second Skin Damplifier Lite on roof and front doors

12's get loud my man :D The internet on this work laptop is really slow and the hotel in the HOA center computers don't allow me to log into smd. just give me a call or a text and let me know if you are going to be out here tomorrow or today. If not ill take a drive tomorrow and meet you around noon. I just want to meet an smd guy, only met...2?

right now my box leaks, i changed my mind on the demo. I will be out that way around 930 tonight but ill be in my truck

intr.jpg

DC.jpgDC POWER

right now my box leaks, i changed my mind on the demo. I will be out that way around 930 tonight but ill be in my truck

What you got in the truck? I don't mind hearing a leaking box haha. I am about to drive across to the grand boulevard to see if there are any deals