2002 BMW Z8 4.5 12.8 .. it shares the same motor as the m5 but in a smaller package... thats the quickest bmw.

Of 2002 or in general? You need to be careful with your wording, because no, it is not the quickest BMW. E60 M5 holds that title at 0-60 in like 4.1.

nsx is a half million dollar car. cost of US$ 462,400

lol i showed the 0-60 and quarter of the base nsx, want me to show you the nsx-r? let me put it this way, the nsx-r can beat the new m6 in a quarter mile drag

anymore? i didnt think so just drop it its useless arguing with you.

the nsx-r is only released in japan. i read that shortly ago.

argument done.

back to "whats your engine specs"

610EUROs

Yeah I know when the E60 came out, thanks. Well I will tell you guys I got a set of 1.9:1 roller rockers tied up today( trying to keep it somewhat on topic), and as for this fight, I am off to bed, tacos don't roll themselves.

nsx is a half million dollar car. cost of US$ 462,400

the nsx-r is only released in japan. i read that shortly ago.

argument done.

back to "whats your engine specs"

your point being? it was still a stock car honda produced? so is it limited to only such standards so only bmw will win?

but okay you win the battle, but US got the nsx-s which is on par with the nsx-r so technically you lose the war

your point being? it was still a stock car honda produced? so is it limited to only such standards so only bmw will win?

i was under the impression we were staying in america. the gold plated bmw v12 is an engine bmw produced ? so is it only limited so honda can win ?

610EUROs

i was under the impression we were staying in america. the gold plated bmw v12 is an engine bmw produced ? so is it only limited so honda can win ?

look at my edit:

but okay you win the battle, but US got the nsx-s which is on par with the nsx-r so technically you lose the war

anything else?

Why am I still up, jesus, if you want to get deeper into this, I am pretty sure the McLaren F1 was never sold over here, only a small handful of examples were imported, like 5-ish.

i know the mclaren isnt in production in america, neither is the nsxr. if we stick to american production cars the z8 is faster quarter mile over any honda, but the nsx and the z8 ar tied in 0-60 times.

i thought this was done like 6 posts ago, but "amalan" kept going after even he said end it.

610EUROs

Archived