i got the smaller brother of that motor but looks identical well other than the words on the valve cover.

Also that bike well the 600 would be a good learner, not the 1000.

I was into motocross wit a full out race bike. Im not to scared of power.

Heres a pic of my old bike

Posted Image

And i made that little scooter beside it lol.

System Specs:

Alpine SWR-1542D 15" sub

Sealed Subwoofer Box

MTX mxa 6001 Class D 774watts RMS @ 2ohms

MTX Bass Knob

Pioneer 6.5's in doors

MTX Thunderdome 6x9 in rear

Stinger 1 Farad capacitor

80 amp stinger fuse

BIG 3 in 4 gauge wire

4 gauge power/ground wire

JVC MP3 CD Car Deck (KD-G320)

12 gauge Monster speaker wire to Sub

16 gauge Stinger speaker wire to doors

Stinger Gold Plated Battery Terminals

I have the D16y7 Non-Vtec in my Civic. With Msd SCI Ignition box, Msd Blaster 2 coil, Msd wires. Aem Power Pulley's, Aem Cam Gear, Unorthodox racing Crank Pulley. Cold air intake, Stillen 4 to 1 header, 5 ziegen exhaust. I have a 160 amp alternator on the way, just ordered it this morning..Also have a ACT Clutch in it..I have other things done to the car, but they aren't engine related...Is that a Honda Hurricane..???I haven't seen one of those in awhile...Thats what it looks like, correct me if I am wrong...Don't laugh at the Duck tape on my intake, I had to cover the old hole from my Nitrous Nozzle, it adds 10 hp..Ha Ha...Or the fact I haven't cleaned my engine bay in 3 years...Doesn't do me any good, no inner fender wells..

Posted Image

New block hasnt been built yet but heres my 95 mustang GT, last year of the 5.0's.

Specs:

217 w/hp

274.5 w/tq

Almost 173,000 miles on the motor and still runs strong.

Performance Mods:

edelbrock performer upper and lower

mild cam

home made cai

mac shortie headers

bbk throttle body

offroad x-pipe

2 1/2 duals w/flowmaster mufflers

deleted smog and emitions system

3:73 gears w/posi

hurst short throw shifter

king cobra clutch

soon to be pulled and replaced with a built 351w stroked to either a 408 or 418ci and a custom geared viper 6-speed... shooting for 450-500 w/hp on a mild tune, all motor.

Suspension & handling:

all polyurathane bushings up front

steeda x2 ball joints

steeda off set a-arm bushings(moved the front control arm forward for better weight distribution)

steeda off set rack and pinion bushings

Full digital airride system(airbags for now but want to upgrade to the shockwave/airstrut combo down the road for better handling and dialing in the suspension for the track)

Just finished a custom 6-point road race cage in my driveway

still have a long way to go but if you want to check out more pics of the car take a look at my cardomain page at: My car Domain site

Dyno print out

Posted Image

Exterior shot at park

Posted Image

old sound clip after I put the off road x-pipe on

Sound clip

sorry but I dont have any motor pics on my photobucket, their all at home so Ill add one or two later if anyone wants to see it.

yes that is a honda hurricane. And civic there is a slight difference between a dirt bike and a sport bike. For one that hurricane of mine wieghs almost 600lbs dry wieght, the actual is like 590 something, and keep in mind the motor is something like 998cc compaired to your dirt bike.

RF Punch 40x2RF Punch 100x2RF Punch 200x2RF Punch 200x2RF Punch 400x4JL Audio 10W7-3"but its only a 200 watt amp tho"

I do agree that a sport bike is Alotta difference than a Motocross bike, but that being said, me personally think that riding a Sport bike is easier than riding a motocross bike..Reason being the power on the motocross bike is less controllable than that of a sport bike. Especially the 2 stroke bikes..Now the 4 stroke thumpers these days seem a little less peaky then those older 2 stroke bikes...But not just anyone can jump on an R6 Or an R1 an expect to be Nicky or Tommy Haden..Me included..But to keep with the thread those are some nice bikes you guys have..

Heres a pic of my old bike

Posted Image

i built a full race yz125, motor work, suspension, exhaust, everything. And even with a whole lot of work, 125's are still slow as shit. I raced the mammoth national two years ago, and had to do a race day on the yz because i cracked one of the radiators on my yzf, and it was nowhere near as fast.

but that was still my favorite bike to ride, real fun and handled real well.

A couple links to some box builds:

Tahoe Box 1, Tahoe Box 2, Nissan Titan, VW GTI,

Mini-Bump, Hummer H2, Ford F-150

My own car builds (current setup --- under construction):

Overall Thread, Kickpods, Dash, Back Doors

Subwoofer Wall

when i first jumped on my hurricane i dont think i ever got out of 2nd gear, i was trying to get used to the wieght and all, now i go thru all the 6 gears like its nothing. i would like to get a tach so i can fill in that spot on the cluster since my tach is mia.

RF Punch 40x2RF Punch 100x2RF Punch 200x2RF Punch 200x2RF Punch 400x4JL Audio 10W7-3"but its only a 200 watt amp tho"

I know for a fact that riding a sport bike is easier then a dirt bike. Cause i have ridden a street bike many times. But that is comparing a 2 stroke to a 4 stroke.

System Specs:

Alpine SWR-1542D 15" sub

Sealed Subwoofer Box

MTX Bass Knob

Pioneer 6.5's in doors

80 amp stinger fuse

BIG 3 in 4 gauge wire

JVC MP3 CD Car Deck (KD-G320)

12 gauge Monster speaker wire to Sub

16 gauge Stinger speaker wire to doors

Stinger Gold Plated Battery Terminals

yada yada yada blah blah blah... i used to ride a RM 250 2 stroke, now i ride a CRF 450R THUMPER... there is a very noticable difference in riding a 2 stroke compared to a 4 stroke (thumper) The thumper has a continous power band when the 2 stroke only has power band @ peak RPM's Now when you compare a dirt bike to a street bike... thats a whole nother story! IMO its all about technical skill, i ride in the dirt but i can still do stand up wheellies and stoppies on street bikes!!! Motorcycles Rule... All Bikes FTMFGDW!!!

Barretto MotorsportsTeam RFCTeam CHMTeam SMD "Blow Sand"Live Your Life Without Boundaries... http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/d_oppor...A=US_EN&BW=

Ya there all completely different.

System Specs:

Alpine SWR-1542D 15" sub

Sealed Subwoofer Box

MTX Bass Knob

Pioneer 6.5's in doors

80 amp stinger fuse

BIG 3 in 4 gauge wire