You are missing the point, Amalans bimmer probably cost 40x's what yours did, mine was 20x. WE KNOW BMWs ARE GOOD CARS hence why we blew thousands of dollars on them. All that bothers me are your blanket statements about every honda ever sucking and nothing being faster than a BMW. Hell I have a 1987 pontiac fiero that will take any M3 for walk.

nsx is a half million dollar car. cost of US$ 462,400

You are missing the point, Amalans bimmer probably cost 40x's what yours did, mine was 20x. WE KNOW BMWs ARE GOOD CARS hence why we blew thousands of dollars on them. All that bothers me are your blanket statements about every honda ever sucking and nothing being faster than a BMW. Hell I have a 1987 pontiac fiero that will take any M3 for walk.

year for year. stock to stock, bmw's beat hondas. i never said there werent cars faster then bmw's. and id love to see a pontiac fiero take "any m3" for a walk.

610EUROs

this argument has nothing to do with my car or my swap. you can research me to try and find as much shit as you want. this argument was him saying hondas are better then bmw's. but he wont man up and compare to a decent bmw motor. he chose the m50 cuz it is just below the b18. he wouldnt put anyother bmw motor up on the block cuz it would beat his little b18 honda.

i never ever ever ever said honda's were better than bmws youre just making up shit now. i was just claiming that a turbo b18c could kill your m50 swap because you were bragging about how you car would pwn everyone after it got turbo'd... i chose the m50 cause you chose it... i dont even have a fucking b18 honda stop acting like im in love with hondas. the only honda i have is a civic that i bought cause i was bored, wanted to learn to drive a stick and wanted to mod it, i drive a bmw everyday and theyre great cars but im not going to deny that a turbo b18 crx would kill my 745 hands down. could you compare an n62 engine with a b18 lol? im not saying that hondas are better than bmws by any means, you can for sure make a bmw faster than a honda anyday if you had the means. but saying that your car with your swap could kill a b18 crx is just stupid i wasnt referring to anything else but you since this is what you claim.

year for year. stock to stock, bmw's beat hondas. i never said there werent cars faster then bmw's. and id love to see a pontiac fiero take "any m3" for a walk.

lmfao ok 2000 s2000 vs 2000 323i both stock, which one would win? theyre similarly priced. yeah a 2008 m5 would eat up a 2008 civic dude what the fuck are you comparing you are the most random person ever.

i never ever ever ever said honda's were better than bmws youre just making up shit now. i was just claiming that a turbo b18c could kill your m50 swap because you were bragging about how you car would pwn everyone after it got turbo'd... i chose the m50 cause you chose it... i dont even have a fucking b18 honda stop acting like im in love with hondas. the only honda i have is a civic that i bought cause i was bored, wanted to learn to drive a stick and wanted to mod it, i drive a bmw everyday and theyre great cars but im not going to deny that a turbo b18 crx would kill my 745 hands down. could you compare an n62 engine with a b18 lol? im not saying that hondas are better than bmws by any means, you can for sure make a bmw faster than a honda anyday if you had the means. but saying that your car with your swap could kill a b18 crx is just stupid i wasnt referring to anything else but you since this is what you claim.

my car is gutted, only a driver seat, it'll have a fiberglass trunk, removed sunroof and replaced with a fiberglass plug, ill have a full carbon fiber front end and a shorter gear ratio with lsd. an m50 swap on turbo can put out over 750 hp. a turbo b18 crx wouldnt beat a 750+ hp gutted bmw.

610EUROs

lmfao ok 2000 s2000 vs 2000 323i both stock, which one would win? theyre similarly priced. yeah a 2008 m5 would eat up a 2008 civic dude what the fuck are you comparing you are the most random person ever.

an s2000 is the fastest stock honda, so compare to the fastest stock bmw of that year. we already established that bmw's cost more.

610EUROs

my car is gutted, only a driver seat, it'll have a fiberglass trunk, removed sunroof and replaced with a fiberglass plug, ill have a full carbon fiber front end and a shorter gear ratio with lsd. an m50 swap on turbo can put out over 750 hp. a turbo b18 crx wouldnt beat a 750+ hp gutted bmw.

I'm sure you'll have a lot of things but as of now you don't even have the M50 in so stop talking shit and go to bed. The burgers aren't going to flip themselves tomorrow.

nsx is a half million dollar car. cost of US$ 462,400

Want to see a fiero take you beloved E30 for a walk, come on down to cincy and bring your title, this summer when the tracks open and the cars come out of storage.

lol. you said it could take any m3. i dont drive an m3. if i had anyway to get there i would gladly come over for a race.

610EUROs

Archived