an s2000 is the fastest stock honda, so compare to the fastest stock bmw of that year. we already established that bmw's cost more.

thats like one of the stupidest things ive heard in a while, price doesnt matter just compare a 100k car to a 25k car see which ones faster... ooo you proved alot there...

I'd say NSX is the fastest.

nope he knows everything.

thats like one of the stupidest things ive heard in a while, price doesnt matter just compare a 100k car to a 25k car see which ones faster... ooo you proved alot there...

nope he knows everything.

bottom of the line bmws are more expensive then "good" hondas. so to compare by price is stupid.

oh ya. i know everything about everything.

610EUROs

I'm sure you'll have a lot of things but as of now you don't even have the M50 in so stop talking shit and go to bed. The burgers aren't going to flip themselves tomorrow.

drive your pontiac ill drive my bmw. and if i flipped burgers id drive a honda.

610EUROs

bottom of the line bmws are more expensive then "good" hondas. so to compare by price is stupid.

oh ya. i know everything about everything.

okay fastest bmw in 2001 would be the m3? right? i would say so

ok here are the specs for that first number is 0-60 and second number is quarter mile.

2002 BMW M3 4.8 13.4 roughly a 45-50k car

here is a 2001 nsx

2001 NSX V6 4.5 12.9 roughly a 100-110k car

price doesnt matter right?

:lol:

bottom of the line bmws are more expensive then "good" hondas.

Did you figure that out all on your own? Look E30s are cool cars, they are, I like them. I just think you need to keep an open mind, a M50 swap, and dropping some wieght won't build you THAT fast of a car. Thinking BMWs beat everything is setting you up for embarassment over and over and over and over again. Because you are going to end up shit talking to some guy with a turbo K20 in an EG6, pull that "my lug nuts take more torque than your honda makes" hardy har har crap and then you'll loose your ass. Just saying, keep an open mind, amalan and I both agree BMWs are good cars, like I've mentioned we both shelled out quite a bit more than what was is $175, to get the ultimate driving experience.

nsx is a half million dollar car. cost of US$ 462,400

okay fastest bmw in 2001 would be the m3? right? i would say so

ok here are the specs for that first number is 0-60 and second number is quarter mile.

2002 BMW M3 4.8 13.4 roughly a 45-50k car

here is a 2001 nsx

2001 NSX V6 4.5 12.9 roughly a 100-110k car

price doesnt matter right?

:lol:

if you wanna go back to price not mattering then bring back the mclaren f1 and it'll fuck any honda period.

Did you figure that out all on your own? Look E30s are cool cars, they are, I like them. I just think you need to keep an open mind, a M50 swap, and dropping some wieght won't build you THAT fast of a car. Thinking BMWs beat everything is setting you up for embarassment over and over and over and over again. Because you are going to end up shit talking to some guy with a turbo K20 in an EG6, pull that "my lug nuts take more torque than your honda makes" hardy har har crap and then you'll loose your ass. Just saying, keep an open mind, amalan and I both agree BMWs are good cars, like I've mentioned we both shelled out quite a bit more than what was is $175, to get the ultimate driving experience.

no douche bag in the right mind would compare or wanna race a FI car vs a NA car. turbo to turbo an m50 would beat a k20.

610EUROs

if you wanna go back to price not mattering then bring back the mclaren f1 and it'll fuck any honda period.

no douche bag in the right mind would compare or wanna race a FI car vs a NA car. turbo to turbo an m50 would beat a k20.

dude youre retarded a mcclaren isnt a bmw. would you call an ascari a10 a bmw??? i just proved your theory wrong right there dont try to find loopholes around it. a honda nsx, fastest honda at the time will beat the fastest BMW of the same year. would you not say in 2001, the e46 m3 was the fastest car??

dude youre retarded a mcclaren isnt a bmw. would you call an ascari a10 a bmw??? i just proved your theory wrong right there dont try to find loopholes around it. a honda nsx, fastest honda at the time will beat the fastest BMW of the same year. would you not say in 2001, the e46 m3 was the fastest car??

lol. try an e39 m5 4.9L 394 hp, double vanos v8.

610EUROs

Archived