DylanH Posted November 26, 2009 Author Report Posted November 26, 2009 well just wait till christmas and tell that's all you want 2 type-R's and another 1000rms amp. they can't say no then because it's what you want for christmas, it's how i got Dd 9915 when i was 13 lolthen it sat there till i got my car when i was 14 and a half lol Well..they said no i gave them my christmas list after doing a lot of reaserch about amps and they said it would cost to much because i would need to get batteries alternator wiring and stuff so i guess its pretty much buy it on my own and i dont have a job so it probably wont happen any time soon at all so i guess all i can do is buy a ported box and hope its loud enough http://www.youtube.c...er/SmallTownSPL 2002 Chevy Blazer Substage: Shhh, its a secret Mids and Highs: Stock-Going to change soon Amp:MTX 92001 Wire:1/0 Welding cable Electrical:Stock http://www.stevemead...__fromsearch__1 I hope she was meaning that to you. Any who.... You dont say you wanna have dinner in the first damn post. talk to her first. I say find out if the status was torwards you.. Here try this... "Hey hows it going ( notice smiley face makes everything better ) I saw your status. "You are far from usual".... So is my dick... Wanna Fuck tommorow???" Or send her message saying "hey" she replies back "hey" when this happens reply Wanna fuck (INSERT ADDRESS HERE) Quote of the SPL Creed ; back in the day my girlfriend gave me a choice between her and my love for car audio, I told that bitch I've made harder decisions at the Coke machine.
skittlesRgood Posted November 26, 2009 Report Posted November 26, 2009 you want them to pay for it??? no wonder they said no. i could never ask for something that cost so much. the reasons i like car audio is all the things i learn from it. 1. i know a lot more about electricity and im pretty sure i could wire up anything in a house now. that will come in handy when i have my own place and family to take care of. 2. im learning about wood working and designs. once again when i have a house i could make doors, cabinets, moulding, gates, desks, hardwood floors. the list goes on and on. 3. the math thats involved in everything. ive had to learn a lot of formulas that help me with "1" and "2" but, get a job and buy everything yourself. dont be spoiled and ask your parents to buy you everything. (not saying you are spoiled, just dont be) If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood. Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/ Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.
DylanH Posted November 26, 2009 Author Report Posted November 26, 2009 you want them to pay for it??? no wonder they said no. i could never ask for something that cost so much.the reasons i like car audio is all the things i learn from it. 1. i know a lot more about electricity and im pretty sure i could wire up anything in a house now. that will come in handy when i have my own place and family to take care of. 2. im learning about wood working and designs. once again when i have a house i could make doors, cabinets, moulding, gates, desks, hardwood floors. the list goes on and on. 3. the math thats involved in everything. ive had to learn a lot of formulas that help me with "1" and "2" but, get a job and buy everything yourself. dont be spoiled and ask your parents to buy you everything. (not saying you are spoiled, just dont be) Well i was hoping to get either 2 subs or an amp for christmas because i only asked for those and modern warfare 2 http://www.youtube.c...er/SmallTownSPL 2002 Chevy Blazer Substage: Shhh, its a secret Mids and Highs: Stock-Going to change soon Amp:MTX 92001 Wire:1/0 Welding cable Electrical:Stock http://www.stevemead...__fromsearch__1 I hope she was meaning that to you. Any who.... You dont say you wanna have dinner in the first damn post. talk to her first. I say find out if the status was torwards you.. Here try this... "Hey hows it going ( notice smiley face makes everything better ) I saw your status. "You are far from usual".... So is my dick... Wanna Fuck tommorow???" Or send her message saying "hey" she replies back "hey" when this happens reply Wanna fuck (INSERT ADDRESS HERE) Quote of the SPL Creed ; back in the day my girlfriend gave me a choice between her and my love for car audio, I told that bitch I've made harder decisions at the Coke machine.
skittlesRgood Posted November 26, 2009 Report Posted November 26, 2009 Well i was hoping to get either 2 subs or an amp for christmas because i only asked for those and modern warfare 2 only? so what are your parents going to do? go down to best buy and pay $220 for each sub? so your ONLY asking for $500 worth of stuff after the game. does this seem like a small amount to you? pretend you have a job making $8/hour. do the math on how long you would have to work to make that much money, remember to take out taxes. If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood. Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/ Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.
ISO Posted November 26, 2009 Report Posted November 26, 2009 only? so what are your parents going to do? go down to best buy and pay $220 for each sub? so your ONLY asking for $500 worth of stuff after the game. does this seem like a small amount to you? pretend you have a job making $8/hour. do the math on how long you would have to work to make that much money, remember to take out taxes. $10 an hour at 40 hours a week minus taxes comes to about $315 a week. Isobaric - Refers to the practice of coupling two drivers together to make them act as one. "Giving up doesn't always mean you are weak; sometimes it means that you are strong enough to let go." Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. The Destruction of a person builds character.
skittlesRgood Posted November 26, 2009 Report Posted November 26, 2009 $10 an hour at 40 hours a week minus taxes comes to about $315 a week. and im sure he is in school and cant work anywhere near 40 hours a week. If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood. Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/ Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.
DylanH Posted November 26, 2009 Author Report Posted November 26, 2009 $10 an hour at 40 hours a week minus taxes comes to about $315 a week. okay..but were i get my subs there like 150 a piece so i am thinking about just getting 1..then i dont think my parents will care..If I ask for just 1 sub and modern warfare 2 thats like 200 bucks last year I got like 500 in stuff but idk what ill get this year http://www.youtube.c...er/SmallTownSPL 2002 Chevy Blazer Substage: Shhh, its a secret Mids and Highs: Stock-Going to change soon Amp:MTX 92001 Wire:1/0 Welding cable Electrical:Stock http://www.stevemead...__fromsearch__1 I hope she was meaning that to you. Any who.... You dont say you wanna have dinner in the first damn post. talk to her first. I say find out if the status was torwards you.. Here try this... "Hey hows it going ( notice smiley face makes everything better ) I saw your status. "You are far from usual".... So is my dick... Wanna Fuck tommorow???" Or send her message saying "hey" she replies back "hey" when this happens reply Wanna fuck (INSERT ADDRESS HERE) Quote of the SPL Creed ; back in the day my girlfriend gave me a choice between her and my love for car audio, I told that bitch I've made harder decisions at the Coke machine.
ISO Posted November 26, 2009 Report Posted November 26, 2009 and im sure he is in school and cant work anywhere near 40 hours a week. I was just useing this as an example of what his parents need to go through to make the money to pay bills and take care of everything else. My bad for not explaining. And the more they make the more taxes they will take. Thats an example of what I made before I quit working. Almost a quarter of my pay check went to taxes. My brother made close to $30 an hour and I think they took almost a 1/3 of his check for taxes. Isobaric - Refers to the practice of coupling two drivers together to make them act as one. "Giving up doesn't always mean you are weak; sometimes it means that you are strong enough to let go." Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. The Destruction of a person builds character.
Guest Posted November 26, 2009 Report Posted November 26, 2009 okay..but were i get my subs there like 150 a piece so i am thinking about just getting 1..then i dont think my parents will care..If I ask for just 1 sub and modern warfare 2 thats like 200 bucks last year I got like 500 in stuff but idk what ill get this year i dont see why you still need to have a bigger system...wait it out, get a job, save money, and pay for your own stuff. i havent even spent $500 in car audio in my car over the past year yet you want it all in a day. it just seems to me that your expecting too much from your parents.
skittlesRgood Posted November 26, 2009 Report Posted November 26, 2009 I was just useing this as an example of what his parents need to go through to make the money to pay bills and take care of everything else. My bad for not explaining. And the more they make the more taxes they will take. Thats an example of what I made before I quit working. Almost a quarter of my pay check went to taxes. My brother made close to $30 an hour and I think they took almost a 1/3 of his check for taxes. i gotcha, i was just pointing out it would be even worse if it was him making the money. we are both just trying to give him perspective. If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood. Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/ Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.