XS Power

XS Power Annual Holiday Group Buy!!!

nat just to be clear

so there will be no additional shipping charge once they are in and ready to ship...

price of the batt + 10 will get it in my hands out in hawaii (sorry about all the questions but shipping to hawaii it's our biggest hurdle out here)

Ascendant Audio Hawaii Rep

Sundown Audio Hawaii Rep

nat just to be clear

so there will be no additional shipping charge once they are in and ready to ship...

price of the batt + 10 will get it in my hands out in hawaii (sorry about all the questions but shipping to hawaii it's our biggest hurdle out here)

Sorry I wasn't paying attention to screen names in your posts. Post 185...... You can get in on the discount, but would have to pay for shipping.

Depends on the weight as to how much it will be. We would ship it out of our California warehouse, but it would still be very pricey I am sure. A D1200 would be around $130 to ship.

RealPower800x135_zps58408f90.jpg

Nathan will the 555 work with the D6500? If so I'm gonna need one of those added to my battery order. Also did you happen to find any extra (like 2) D3100 stickers so that I can slap them on side of my (2) D3100s? thanks.

Member since 25 Jun 2006

2011 Yukon DenaliCustomLightz 4300K HID RetrofitEsky TailsEsky Third BrakeEsky 22sEsky Appliques

nate, i called around 2:30, and just now, looking to order a D2400 and short posts for a 1991 honda accord, i have to go to work at 5 so hopefully youll get me by then if not hopefully get you tomorrow. thanks!

p2pb5221902.jpg

Team PSI

Team Shock Industries

Team XS Power

Vertex Audio

Sundown Audio

Knukonceptz