XS Power

XS Power Annual Holiday Group Buy!!!

XS Power Annual Holiday Group Buy

Ok, we have worked out an Annual Holiday Group Buy for SMD and CAC members. Here is how it is going to work. Thanks mr. michael for getting this started!

It will run on both forums (SMD and CACO) from November 25th to close of business on Tuesday, January 5th. I will take your orders along with a $50 (non-refundable) deposit to secure the final group buy discount. The group buy discount will be offered on ALL of our AGM batteries. The VCM, billet hold downs, accessories, etc… will not be covered on this group buy.

I will update both forums on the number of batteries sold, so everyone will know what discount you are currently at. We will ship all orders Friday, January 8th.

Here is how the discount will work:

15 batteries sold= 5% off internet pricing plus free shipping/handling (D3100’s = $331.55 shipped)

30 batteries sold=10% off internet pricing with a $10 flat charge on the shipping/handling (D3100’s = $314.10+$10 S&H)

45 or more batteries sold=15% off internet pricing with a $10 flat charge on the shipping/handling (D3100’s = $296.65+$10 S&H)

Shipping price is for Cont 48 only. Pre-paid or $10 flat fee shipping is only offered to those members who include the XS Power logo in their forum signatures. Normal freight charges apply otherwise since each order will ship to an individual location.

This will be a ONE (1) TIME A YEAR GROUP BUY, so if you are on the fence or need to purchase some batteries now is the time!!! Just for an example if the group-buy gets to the 15% discount you could save over $52 a battery!!!!

So, give me a call at 888.497.7693 x1211 and I will take your order and we will get this deal on the way. With this group buy covering these two forums I don't see any problem hitting the 15% discount rate.

We take PayPal and all major credit cards.

http://www.4xspower.com

CURRENT DISCOUNT: 15% GET THEM WHILE THE SALE IS STILL ON

Edited by Nathan@XSPOWER

RealPower800x135_zps58408f90.jpg

do you accept first borns? : )

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

i will be getting in on this around december time frame

I'm going to go out on a limb here and assume the free shipping and handling doesn't apply for Hawaii right?

'97 Expedition Eddie Bauer

Sub-2 18" BTLs Fully Loaded(1st Gen) Tuned to 32hz

Sub amp-Sundown SAZ-3500

Fronstage Amp-MTX 4244-4ch 50wrmsx4

Frontstage-PG RSD comps, Fusion tweeters

Electrical- Big 3, Redtop(front) Yellowtopx2(Back), Inter-Linc 250amp H/O Alt

JVC KD-G820 Head Unit

teamdeadlyhertzkaimana.png

Refs:

CA.com

Bought From: Team H&K(x2), Spy, cobra65427289, bkjt05, 2002XLT, pickup1, stuckinok, j3bus2k3, hawnbasshed, ExpoSport

Sold to: samarcadis

i know what im getting for my birthday :) Great to see this from you guys, will definitely help on the pockets :)

I'd hit that so fucking hard whoever pulled me out would be King of England.

Lol... looks like we were on the same page. Car-B-Ques suck.

ya, tires and paint burning make the marshmallows taste funny.