XS Power

XS Power Annual Holiday Group Buy!!!

If anyone still wants in on this they can call and leave a message on my phone with their order info, shipping info, and payment info.

LOL Scottie is going to kill me...........LOL

lol ayyy you havent got back to me.so i still counts =)

the s3400 u said is a lil to much length

2001 Black Monte Carlo SS chrome 20''

(1) Alpine i-9881 deck-ipod-

(2) DC lvl 4XL 18''s-Walled-

(1) DAT Hellfire - 2500.1-fused-

(1) D3400 XS Power battery-fused-

(2) CDT 6.5 comp

(X) pioneer 6x9 set

(1) RF T-400.4

(1) DC POWER ALT INSTALLED BY ROB FTW,Big3

(1) Viper 5901 Alarm + killer yorkies and chihuahas

[EdgarCervantes] 4:31 pm: im in my room and out of nowere i hear bass im like oh shit sombody has

bass in this city, i look out the window and its my mom bumping Gorilla Zoe

No you ordered the 580 which is only the short posts. I got your message. Yes the 556 comes with all that hardware. I would have everything you see in that picture, except for the side post option.

I can change it if you want.

the stock battery is a side post... do u have a kit that has top and side posts?

m_8e0e9deb0e2a020a7ff1bf0d3a6c3306.jpgth_140x100square.jpgth_140x100rev2animated.gifsoundigital.pngth_Banner_140x100.jpgn221468318568_2854.jpg

8_RedDevillogo.pngteamtexflex-1.jpg

I want to thank the SMD and CACO forums and staff for letting us do this group buy. A huge thanks goes out to all of the members!!!! If it wasn't for our customers we wouldn't be here!! I want to thank XS Power management also for letting me get this going. I don't think some people realize just how good of a deal this really was.

Any prices that have been quoted for this deal are no longer offered, since the group buy is over. I hope to be able to do something like this in the future, but this will be a very rare deal. Hope you all enjoy and if you have any questions please feel free to contact me.

PLEASE READ BELOW

We are going to start running cards TODAY for the total balance due. Once we run your card your order will be selected and will be shipped! All orders should be shipped by Friday at the latest, unless there is a delay in your billing. If there is a delay I will contact you. If you paid by paypal I will forward you your final balance due and as soon as we get the payment we will ship the order.

If you have already paid in full and we owe you a refund I will be in contact with you by Friday to determine what works best for you.

If there is a problem with this let me know ASAP. Once your card is run and your order is selected there will be a fee to change your order. I can change anything before it is selected with no problem, but after it is selected it is out of my hands. If you haven't called by 10:30 (est) this morning, then its to late. I don't mean to sound like a jerk, but I cant and will not have my shipping department packaging and repackaging shipments. Thanks for understanding!

Thanks!!!

Nate

Edited by Nathan@XSPOWER

RealPower800x135_zps58408f90.jpg

I paid for mine today, was told it would be shipped today, how long before we get tracking numbers?

I should have the tracking numbers when I get in the office tomorrow. Everyone that is paid up got their orders shipped today. We are in Knoxville, TN so pretty much anywhere from NY to FL should be 2 days shipping. We shipped the west coast orders from our Cali warehouse so you all should have them in a couple days also.

RealPower800x135_zps58408f90.jpg