its from 04, not sagging one bit...it just has a few small gashes in it i wanna cover up and its dirty stained...plus i want seude in the truck, but thats the only place...what kinda glue should i use zak?

3m 77 will work but you have to follow the instructions

spray the glue then let it sit for a few mins so it becomes tacky

liquid cement works well if you have hvlp gun

Roseville, CA

Just ask Uncle Meade

He'd Know EXACTLY how

still gotta talk to him...wanted to see if you guys knew first before i bugged him...thanks

3m 77 will work but you have to follow the instructions

spray the glue then let it sit for a few mins so it becomes tacky

liquid cement works well if you have hvlp gun

i got loads of 3m77 and a can of 3m90 too

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

im gonna let you know glue suede is very easy to fuck up, lol you is very key that you let the glue get tacky before you put the suede on. also with headliners take it slow dont rush thru it. buy some big ziploc bags and use them as weights for curved areas while your glue is drying

Roseville, CA

i recently had the one in my f150 redone by some friends, so take the old material off, then we used a sander to get the rest of the crap off of the board(the padding) and then i bought a pre padded material from a local fabrics store, only do one half at a time and i used 3m headliner adhesive, fold over one half, spray the board and the back of the material, then fold it overr and let the glue tack for the time recommended on the can, then do the other half the same way and when the glue is tacked up nice, we took a squeegee type deal, one that looked like it could be used to spread bondo, then just applied pressure over the whole surface and then we let it set up for a day after that and just re installed it

badassshit.jpg

GP.jpg

Archived