Sonic Electronix

There any threads on here about lambo doors?

thats his car and his own taste so let him be! as long as they are put on the right way you would not have issues!

No doubt guys..Do the haters have to attack everyone for everything. Lambo doors are like anything else, just an aftermarket piece for the car or truck that will make someone elses woman want to ride with you.

If you get Lambo doors don't believe the kits stating direct bolt on. (100% untrue) To properly install is key and will require someone with advanced welding skill and mechanical precision if you want them to last. Many kits want to use the existing door hinges and that is where the trouble usually starts. Those kits are cheaper so keep in mind you WILL get what you pay for.

Unless you're a serious auto body man and understand the engineering side of the door swing, cabin seal and weight balance ratios etc you better just call a body shop with a great rep. Best bet is wait for the next classic car show and talk to owners of the older 1950 and below street rods. These old guys are usually tight in their circles of talented customization resources and most of the time are no BS guys. Can't go wrong that way.

Good luck and spend the extra money.

Live the dream baby...You will be shitting your pants again before you know it.

No doubt guys..Do the haters have to attack everyone for everything. Lambo doors are like anything else, just an aftermarket piece for the car or truck that will make someone elses woman want to ride with you.

If you get Lambo doors don't believe the kits stating direct bolt on. (100% untrue) To properly install is key and will require someone with advanced welding skill and mechanical precision if you want them to last. Many kits want to use the existing door hinges and that is where the trouble usually starts. Those kits are cheaper so keep in mind you WILL get what you pay for.

Unless you're a serious auto body man and understand the engineering side of the door swing, cabin seal and weight balance ratios etc you better just call a body shop with a great rep. Best bet is wait for the next classic car show and talk to owners of the older 1950 and below street rods. These old guys are usually tight in their circles of talented customization resources and most of the time are no BS guys. Can't go wrong that way.

Good luck and spend the extra money.

I got a good LOL out of what I put in bold... I know broads always leaves me to chase after the guy who has the 91 accord w/ lambo doors and fart can exhaust.

1998 Ford Explorer Eddie Bauer... New setup, old ride... QX56 is staying stock til I get loud... It's only getting walled off if I don't meet my goal @ SBN.

Pioneer AVIC-N2

(12) 12" RE SXs old model.... (3) AB VFL 500.1 @ 1ohm each

Dual 300amp Ohio Gen alts.... (10) Northstar NSB-125s

26ft3 @ 33hz w/ a ton of port area

156.5 @ 40hz @ dash, Db Drag style / 153.2 Bassrace

I got a good LOL out of what I put in bold... I know broads always leaves me to chase after the guy who has the 91 accord w/ lambo doors and fart can exhaust.

lol of coarse broads always leave you and run to a 77 ford fiesta, so they'd definatly run to a kragen edition accord

LMAO!

just kidding!

Roseville, CA

i always wondered about suicide lambo doors.... maybe one day when i get another ranger a slam it ill look into doing something like that.....

i can tell you right now my brother in law has a cheap lambo kit of his eclipse.... biggest pieces of leaking shit in the world.... hardly lift up its a pain in the ass to get in the car.. id rather just shave my door handles and keep them hinged regular....

Full eclipse system is next on list.. soon to gut and redo the honda as new project/rolling buissness card :)

i miss the sound of those old school strokers on beast amps :(

hahahahah\

id still like to see someone suicde lambo doors on something

It's been done, a lot too.

TEAM FLEX ISSUES

Car: 1985 Oldsmobile Delta 88 Royal

24" Rims

HU: 7" Carputer, Planet Audio EQ, iPhone.

Coax: T3 Audio 4" speakers

Subs: 2x 18" T3 Audio TSNS (walled)

Sub Amp: DC 9k

SOON TO COME

T3 Audio 6x9s

MB Quarts 6.5" comp set

MAYBE ADDED

2nd DC 9k

ive never seen it but im not a huge show truck guy, id never do it to my own truck

i wouldnt even put on suicide doors

I've just seen it on donks, especially on 4 door donks.

TEAM FLEX ISSUES

Car: 1985 Oldsmobile Delta 88 Royal

24" Rims

HU: 7" Carputer, Planet Audio EQ, iPhone.

Coax: T3 Audio 4" speakers

Subs: 2x 18" T3 Audio TSNS (walled)

Sub Amp: DC 9k

SOON TO COME

T3 Audio 6x9s

MB Quarts 6.5" comp set

MAYBE ADDED

2nd DC 9k

I've just seen it on donks, especially on 4 door donks.

Don't even get me started on Donks lol.

1998 Ford Explorer Eddie Bauer... New setup, old ride... QX56 is staying stock til I get loud... It's only getting walled off if I don't meet my goal @ SBN.

Pioneer AVIC-N2

(12) 12" RE SXs old model.... (3) AB VFL 500.1 @ 1ohm each

Dual 300amp Ohio Gen alts.... (10) Northstar NSB-125s

26ft3 @ 33hz w/ a ton of port area

156.5 @ 40hz @ dash, Db Drag style / 153.2 Bassrace