1992Chevy K1500 Posted November 27, 2009 Report Posted November 27, 2009 He was thinking "I'll bet welding a titanium rod to my tires and twisting it till it breaks will work. If not, I can use a brass drill bit to drill the titanium out." this guy wins the stupid person of the year award! My comp setup (Not bad for what it is): HP Compaq Presario V6120US laptop with: 15.4" widescreen AMD Turion 64 X2 1.6GHz processor 2x1GB stick DDR2 SDRAM (667 Mhz) Seagate Momentus 500GB SATA HDD 128MB shared video memory Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit 12 cell Lithium Ion battery (actual battery usage time: 6 hours) What it does: On a USB 2.0 Wireless card
RamenNoodles Posted November 27, 2009 Report Posted November 27, 2009 Looks pretty legit Diablo Audio Technologies Fi Car Audio Ascendant Audio
Joeskey Posted November 27, 2009 Report Posted November 27, 2009 Omg lmao what a dumbass "never drive faster then your guardian angel flies... good think my guardian angel drives a twin turbo ed beast" "its time has come for those who are different to stand united"
knowledge Posted November 27, 2009 Report Posted November 27, 2009 !!!!!L O L!!!!! that kid is dumb ass! REFF'SMy linkEBAYhttp://feedback.ebay...ck&myworld=trueI love car audio so much because I will never be done. I can never win, and I will never get it finished or perfect. It always has me coming back for more, I can never get my fill of it, but I get what I need.
HondaxPower Posted November 27, 2009 Report Posted November 27, 2009 was there no one there with common sense saying to him "DUDE WTF YOU DOING?!?!?!?" Like Slowed Songs? Check out Mine and Bassaddict's Slowed Songs Thread
raytard Posted November 27, 2009 Report Posted November 27, 2009 so thats not how you do it darn, no wonder my wheels always shake.... Build: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...hl=avalon+build monster/rockford/kicker/stinger cables, pioneer source, jbl highs/amps, kinetik/shuriken batts, iraggi alt, dei security, dc subs(atleast for now) Team DC
Marlo Stanfield Posted November 27, 2009 Report Posted November 27, 2009 Wow, just wow... Honestly I know sum females that know so little about cars that they need help opening their gas doors and even they wouldn't be this fucking stupid. 1998 Ford Explorer Eddie Bauer... New setup, old ride... QX56 is staying stock til I get loud... It's only getting walled off if I don't meet my goal @ SBN. Pioneer AVIC-N2 (12) 12" RE SXs old model.... (3) AB VFL 500.1 @ 1ohm each Dual 300amp Ohio Gen alts.... (10) Northstar NSB-125s 26ft3 @ 33hz w/ a ton of port area 156.5 @ 40hz @ dash, Db Drag style / 153.2 Bassrace
wildbeast15 Posted November 27, 2009 Author Report Posted November 27, 2009 i have NEVER EVER EVER seen a brass drill bit.. EVER.. if he were to go and spend 60 bucks on a drill bit they could get it off.. but he fucked up a 800 dollar bbs rim The set up your talking about would sound great in my Tahoe. Trade you my dog for it. He has one eye but that only makes for bad depth perception so hey so what if he is running into shit, look at it this way he is easy to sneak up ninja style on. (right side only)</div>
treossi Posted November 27, 2009 Report Posted November 27, 2009 lol humans... i got a tool in my toolbox right now that takes any type of locking lugs or nuts off Team sundownWESTCOASTSPL.COM we're throwing dbdrag events very soon visit the website for details
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.