PLEASE! EVERYONE HELP ME OUT WITH THIS!=]

i finally got the link here it is

http://www.rockfordfosgate.com/contest/test.asp

number 11 is me if u can vote yes to #11 and no to everyone else...yea it sounds greedy but the way i win is for getting the most yes votes and people getting no votes will decrease there chances soo please can everyone pull threw for me id love if u guys could do this for me and sum1 answer when the contest end i cant find that haha

1998 VW Jetta- SLOW N LOW

12" TC sounds 3hp

BB2400.1

Kenwood Exceleon HU

Kinetik HC800-works for 2ohm loads:D

My youtube Video's CHECK THEM OUT!

i finally got the link here it is

http://www.rockfordfosgate.com/contest/test.asp

number 11 is me if u can vote yes to #11 and no to everyone else...yea it sounds greedy but the way i win is for getting the most yes votes and people getting no votes will decrease there chances soo please can everyone pull threw for me id love if u guys could do this for me and sum1 answer when the contest end i cant find that haha

why would we vote for you?

why would we vote for you?

Why would you have to be a dick and post a comment like that to begin with?

12" TC sounds 3hp

BB2400.1

Kenwood Exceleon HU

what do you have that is rockford fosgate?

Well if u must ask i have power and ground wires bu the contest isnt about what you have thats rockford, its what u have and have done with it s for people who will put the contest money/sponsorship to proper use. so if u want me to answer some more i have a current 140$ setup that runs in the area of 135db yes thats not alot but for close to a dollar a DB im not bitching

12" TC sounds 3hp

BB2400.1

Kenwood Exceleon HU

your winning, how long has this been going on? and what do you win

thanks man! i been workn my ass off getting everyone i kno to vote haha. and as far as i kno i got the link 3 days ago. and u win $5000 from rockford for car audio and a full 1yr rockford fosgate sponsorship! i cant wait i really hope i do win it! i want to have the loudest volvo in the world! and be able to just jump start my learning with having ht variety too look at all the new gear and learn what it does

12" TC sounds 3hp

BB2400.1

Kenwood Exceleon HU

Sorry I voted for Bobby Riley. If anyone deserves a sponsorship from a company it's him because he knows what to do with it. No offense but I've never heard of you or anyone else in the contest. Bobby is the only veteran competitor on that list that will more than likely put the RF gear to best use. Just because someone gives you a bunch of stuff doesn't mean that you'll be loud. You have to know what you are doing and since I've never heard of the rest that is the reason I voted for him. I'm not knocking you in any way at all so good luck.

2013 VW Jetta GLI 2.0 Turbo

1 Sundown Audio SCV2000

1 Sundown Audio X15 V2

1 XS Power D3100

Audio Control LC6i

Stock Deck

146.4 sealed on the dash at 37hz

2001 Focus ZX3: RETIRED

Team Sundown Audio, Team XS Power, 2 time NSPL Car 3601-Up Champion, 2 time NSPL Car Hardcore Champion
Highest NSPL Scores to date:
154.3db on the dash sealed at 46hz, 156.2db in the kick at 46hz
155.2db unofficial on dash at 43hz

thanks man! i been workn my ass off getting everyone i kno to vote haha. and as far as i kno i got the link 3 days ago. and u win $5000 from rockford for car audio and a full 1yr rockford fosgate sponsorship! i cant wait i really hope i do win it! i want to have the loudest volvo in the world! and be able to just jump start my learning with having ht variety too look at all the new gear and learn what it does

sorry but ive seen some fuckin LOUD ass volvo wagons

badassshit.jpg

GP.jpg

Sorry I voted for Bobby Riley. If anyone deserves a sponsorship from a company it's him because he knows what to do with it. No offense but I've never heard of you or anyone else in the contest. Bobby is the only veteran competitor on that list that will more than likely put the RF gear to best use. Just because someone gives you a bunch of stuff doesn't mean that you'll be loud. You have to know what you are doing and since I've never heard of the rest that is the reason I voted for him. I'm not knocking you in any way at all so good luck.

yeaaa its all good man no bashing on aopions but to be honest id vote for 173+db badass over the $140 dollar budget system kid if i was the one chasing veterins but this would help me jump start my car audio career thats why i am doing it but thanks man lets hope who ever gets it it goes to good use!

12" TC sounds 3hp

BB2400.1

Kenwood Exceleon HU