PLEASE! EVERYONE HELP ME OUT WITH THIS!=]

sorry but ive seen some fuckin LOUD ass volvo wagons

damn really? i havent really found all that much i found one guy with 15's more than 2 cant remember if it was 4 or 6 in his volvo wagon but otherwise i havent really found anything. u got links im really interested in it? i would be maken ym volvo louder but atm doing a motor swap for a newer 2.3

1998 VW Jetta- SLOW N LOW

12" TC sounds 3hp

BB2400.1

Kenwood Exceleon HU

Kinetik HC800-works for 2ohm loads:D

My youtube Video's CHECK THEM OUT!

damn really? i havent really found all that much i found one guy with 15's more than 2 cant remember if it was 4 or 6 in his volvo wagon but otherwise i havent really found anything. u got links im really interested in it? i would be maken ym volvo louder but atm doing a motor swap for a newer 2.3

i saw another one with like some DC subs in it i wanna say but i cant find the video

badassshit.jpg

GP.jpg

ill be makin a vid later, thank you for the link.

no problem man! good luck!

1998 VW Jetta- SLOW N LOW

12" TC sounds 3hp

BB2400.1

Kenwood Exceleon HU

Kinetik HC800-works for 2ohm loads:D

My youtube Video's CHECK THEM OUT!

so basically what im getting here is that your trying to rig the contest so you win...isnt this supposed to be a fair contest in which people vote in who they think should get it instead of being told to

so basically what im getting here is that your trying to rig the contest so you win...isnt this supposed to be a fair contest in which people vote in who they think should get it instead of being told to

kindof on that topic, i wanna know why people are voting for this wen he says rockfordfosgate will choose who wins. this is just gonna turn into a popularity contest. im not bashin it caus i wanna win like all hell, but why are regular people voting for this?

I agree with Nightshade on this one. I can't believe that the other two (one with 6 15s and one with 4 15's) aren't even close to pulling this off.

No offense man, but a sponsorship should be a huge ordeal and you be willing to spend the money, time and effort into making you and the company look good. Granted I got out of the game 9 years ago and am just now coming back, but those with sponsorships back then had to really earn them...not just have random people, friends and family vote you in as a 'contest' You might have the right attitude and dedication, but haven't seen proof otherwise.

FWIW, I didn't vote for any. :)

10501650_10203332501847103_1859383749711

Blown

not just have random people, friends and family vote you in as a 'contest' You might have the right attitude and dedication, but haven't seen proof otherwise.

thats wat im sayin caus i mean lil wayne an a set of funky pups sittin in his trunk could win this.

Edited by ryde2idie