Second Skin Audio

What Subs should i get?

Hey Guys i want to get some subs but im not sure which ones.. i will get a new amp and all after i buy the subs but i want to know what subs would be betterin sq and spl wise.. i will be putting them in a 2004 Nissan Quest minivan I have 3 options its either a Sundown SA-12, a dc Level 3, or AudioQue SDC.2,5 all 3 of them are rated 600 rms and are 12s so please help me Thanks :D i want loud :D :hairtrick:

Hey Guys i want to get some subs but im not sure which ones.. i will get a new amp and all after i buy the subs but i want to know what subs would be betterin sq and spl wise.. i will be putting them in a 2004 Nissan Quest minivan I have 3 options its either a Sundown SA-12, a dc Level 3, or AudioQue SDC.2,5 all 3 of them are rated 600 rms and are 12s so please help me Thanks :D i want loud :D :hairtrick:

well if you want it like really loud DC leavel 3 rated at 600rms can handle up to 1200rms but that what im geting but if you want it loud get 15 leavel 4 or 5 or 18" but im get DC leavel 3 but i will go with DC all way throught

If you want to stick to about 600watts rms you could get a T3 T.600.

TEAM FLEX ISSUES

Car: 1985 Oldsmobile Delta 88 Royal

24" Rims

HU: 7" Carputer, Planet Audio EQ, iPhone.

Coax: T3 Audio 4" speakers

Subs: 2x 18" T3 Audio TSNS (walled)

Sub Amp: DC 9k

SOON TO COME

T3 Audio 6x9s

MB Quarts 6.5" comp set

MAYBE ADDED

2nd DC 9k

and DC leavel 3 is rated at 600 rms and it can handle more than that to

It's the same thing with pretty much every T3 sub.

TEAM FLEX ISSUES

Car: 1985 Oldsmobile Delta 88 Royal

24" Rims

HU: 7" Carputer, Planet Audio EQ, iPhone.

Coax: T3 Audio 4" speakers

Subs: 2x 18" T3 Audio TSNS (walled)

Sub Amp: DC 9k

SOON TO COME

T3 Audio 6x9s

MB Quarts 6.5" comp set

MAYBE ADDED

2nd DC 9k

yea ill probably going to be feeding them more once they are broken in but i want the best sub for around the 150-200 dollar price range and these are the 3 that i have been looking into so far.. if u think theres another good sub out there for around the same price just let me know :D

Out of the 3 that you listed Sundown, AQ, and DC the Sundown are by far the best imo. I'm not sure if you've seen the score that Jacob, the owner of Sundown, did with his Jeep but it was with 4 SA12's and 2 3500's and he did over a 154 with them. They can take well over 2K watts for burps and will handle over a thousand on a daily basis if your smart about it. I've never seen the other two woofers mentioned perform like that with 2X the rated power on them. Also Sundown's customer service is the BEST out there. I will personally challenge you to prove me wrong on that one ;) Jake is one of the only owner's that I know of that is actively in the competition lanes right beside his customers to offer support as well as a challenge!

2013 VW Jetta GLI 2.0 Turbo

1 Sundown Audio SCV2000

1 Sundown Audio X15 V2

1 XS Power D3100

Audio Control LC6i

Stock Deck

146.4 sealed on the dash at 37hz

2001 Focus ZX3: RETIRED

Team Sundown Audio, Team XS Power, 2 time NSPL Car 3601-Up Champion, 2 time NSPL Car Hardcore Champion
Highest NSPL Scores to date:
154.3db on the dash sealed at 46hz, 156.2db in the kick at 46hz
155.2db unofficial on dash at 43hz