cod modern warfare 2...already tired of the maps?

Same here. It's super frustrating when you find a game as high of quality as MW2 and the multiplayer maps get old in a week or two. You'd think with all the feedback that Infinity took to heart in making mw2 that they would listen to people begging for new maps in the beginning or at least develop map packs as time goes on.

The majority of people play that game for multiplayer right? Why not develop map packs as download only options, sell them for a buck a map or something and done. It would keep me interested in the game a hell of a lot longer.

It's also incredibly stupid that they are only doing dedicated servers. Valve/Steam gets it. Let people do custom skins and custom maps. The community wants to mod this shit. Let them. It keeps the game fresh.

And I've been playing for a week, just got lvl 50, and I don't care if I ever get 70. Already kind of getting tired of it. I typically only play Mosh Pit to keep things fresh.

1993 Chevy Suburban

Optima Yellow Top

Kenwood KDC X-993

Pioneer GM-X314 mids amp

Kenwood KFC-4675's up front

Kenwood KFC-415C in back

Fosgate T1500-1bd

Alpine 12" Type X

(Coming eventually: Fosgate T400-4, T1652-S, XS battery, Big 3, h.o. alternator, 18"???)

image,BoxingBuffalo,grey,black.png

if you have it for the 360 and are that tired of playing it sell it to me, no scratches though

i was thinking leave the 12 sitting in the box in the hole and duck tape from the bottom of the sub to the bottom of the baffle so the sub doesnt free air. would that work?

if you have it for the 360 and are that tired of playing it sell it to me, no scratches though

x2 on what he said mine just cracked an it wont read at all

kia spectra 4 door

HU-a kenwood kdc-692x

optima red top under the hood ( kinetik battery or powermaster in the back )

Iraggi 260amp H/O alternator

1 set of knu kandy 1/0 guage wiring kit ( 2 more sets coming )

front speakers -

back speakers -

2 12" lv 4's with lvl 5 softparts ( going to be 4 in near future)

Sundown 3500d( going to be 2 sometime )

i have boughten from - Bass14(smd), ddbump(caraudioclassifieds)

Maybe it's just me, but I'm not bored with any maps... there are maps I hate...

HATE:

* Afghan: A large desert level. The level has a large crashed cargo airplane in the center with a cave system in the mountain next to it, along with a large hill. Across from the cave system is a man made concrete bunker and a poppy field.

* Derail: An artic map featuring a small town and train loading station on each end with a creek running underneath a trainwreck in the center.

* Estate: Wooded level surrounding an estate and nearby power station. The level is sloped downward with the estate at the top.

* Favela: A shanty town level based off of the slums of Rio De Janeiro. The level has a slope throughout the map, along with several story buildings most of which are rooftop accessible.

* Karachi: Large, compact city located in Karachi, Pakistan with mostly mid-range combat.

* Quarry: A large level taking place in a rock excavation site. There several buildings and water tanks surrounding a two-story central structure accessible from a cat walk or ground level.

* Rust : A small, fairly open oil derrick in the middle of the desert. Lots of open ground with some cover and a tower in the center. It is the small oil derrick seen in the background at the end of Endgame.

* Terminal: An airplane terminal, based off of the Single Player level No Russian.

LIKE:

* Scrapyard: An airplane scrapyard, based on the campaign level The Enemy Of My Enemy.

* Skidrow: A series of apartments, stores, and diners in a small, abandoned Afghan town. Lots of straight-up firefights as well as some elements of long-range combat such as multi-level buildings.

* Sub Base: A snowy submarine base with office buildings, barracks, hangars, and docks located in Russia, based off of the Campaign level Contingency.

* Underpass: In the rain under the remains of an underpass. Mostly long range fighting to close range fighting (sniping and sniper-hunting).

* Wasteland: An open grassy level taking place near the Chernobyl Nuclear reactors, clearly visible in the background. There is nothing but open cover except for a bunker in the center of the map accessible from either side. Based off of the Call of Duty map Brecourt and loosely based off of the Call of Duty 4 level All Ghillied Up.

LOVE:

* Highrise: A level taking place on the rooftop of an unfinished constrution site. There are two office buildings on each side with a below level tunnel leading to each base. There are heli-pads, cranes, and other smaller structures accessible to the player.

* Invasion: A middle eastern town with a diner, bank, and garage. Lots of street to street fighting.

* Rundown: A rural town separated in two by a ravine crossed by several bridges.

| S-10 | 4.5^3 ft | 33Hz | SAE-1000D @ 1 Ohm | 2 SA-12s |

SPL: 143.7 Sealed | 153.4 Port Wars

ill nevere get tired of the modern warfare seiries i could go back and play cod4 some more but im addicted to modern warfare 2 and i wont quit playin till the next one comes out

but the only reason maps get old is because some maps cant be used on game modes because of the size

the only downside i have is the spawning

IT IS HORRIBLE and really needs to be fixed but thats really the only issue i have

97 exploder xlt2 18" obsidian audio daul 2 v2s1 sundown audio saz1500d at .5 ohm2 sets of alpine type r components1 MB quart onyx 125.4alpine cda-98871 mike singer 250 amp altxs d3400 in the backall kicker wiringBIG 3singer resonance killer sound deadner throughout

One thing I had hoped infinity ward would follow treyarch with is releasing map packs every few months... Doesn't look like they are going to though. A new zombies map every couple months kept me pretty addiced to WaW.

-Installer for Duke's Car Stereo

2000 Pontiac Grand Prix - Ported Eaton M90 S/C, 3.5" pulley, XS Power Headers, 1.9 Rockers, FWI, Poly Motor Mounts, Custom Tune.

RF T1000-1bdCP and T400-4

Boston Acoustics SPG 555

Kenwood eXcelon 995

RF Punch 6.5" components and MB Quart Premium 6x9"s

Powermaster Alternator, YellowTop D34, Vmax CT1000

One thing I had hoped infinity ward would follow treyarch with is releasing map packs every few months... Doesn't look like they are going to though. A new zombies map every couple months kept me pretty addiced to WaW.

x2

like someone said got it on xmas and already sick of the maps.

2000 chevy blazer

Avic n1

x2

like someone said got it on xmas and already sick of the maps.

yeah im definitely getting tired of the maps, im rank 50th on the first prestige with about 3 days of play time, hope they release a map pack soon.

2004 Nissan Altima 2.5

20 Inch Lexani Wheels / Tires

(2) Re SR 15s

US AMPS AX600DE

Audison SRX-4

Herts ECX 165 front

Polk momo 6x9s rear

Pioneer AVH-3200 DVD

Archived